Autopsy Come and stay for the Hayward show 48 point win vs Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are seriously a good side! Game clear on top of the ladder!

Could've been a bit more of a challenge had Freo kicked straight but our pressure and tackling was as good as its ever been...

Credit to Freo, would've been tough with the news of Cam McCarthy

Always tough to win over in Perth. Anyone who says they wouldn't have taken an 8 goal win before the opening bounce has rocks in their head.

I thought we would either drop this game or it would be really close lol.

Helped by some of the worst goal kicking ive seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very Balanced side not much weaknesses will take a great performance to know us off from here.

Very even performances across the board Man of the last 2 weeks is Hayward 9 goals.
Why did you tag me into this thread?

Amartey showed a bit tonight. If he puts all his tools together he can be an absolute weapon.

He's running out games a lot better.

Hayward sticking it right up a few

Heeney a star

Blakey a star

Adams Gulden Warner lifted as it went

Grundy won the ruck

was hot out there, good win

next

Yeah a few with egg on their face over Hayward. Absolute star.

As I said in the game day thread, the most impressive thing is how our leaders are standing up and taking control of the game away from the opposition. Freo came really hard in the third as you'd expect but we still managed to win the quarter.

Really liking the maturity and composure I'm seeing across the board.

Good win to tick over, always a tough trip to perth in general. Pressure and ball movement was fantastic yet again, the usual stuff really.

Loved lloyds composure tonight and blakey had a cracker by foot and in the air. Midfield again so damaging on the scoreboard too, Warner Heeney and Errol great. Hayward now in some cracking form as well. Just simply punished them off the turnover tonight, great to see a % booster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back