Memberships 2024 St.Kilda Membership Thread (58,190 - 02/05/2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not everyone who enjoyed the banter with George, Dard, Mowman etc should be labelled as right wing.

Personally, I miss it. I'm sure I'm not alone. It was a big part of what I enjoyed about coming here. For me, the forum is a lot more vanilla now.

You don't like George?... cool. But the right wing stuff is a stretch.
I am a tree hugging greenie and proud...right wing f*cktards are the reason housing prices are at ridiculous levels, gas and electricity prices are at ridiculous levels, supermarket food prices are at ridiculous levels. There is no industry left in Australia, and the one industry that was in existence got bent over and ar*e fu*ked by Scumo's bunch of cu*ts...the building industry!.
Trickle down economics please...industry left to self regulate please...liberal party ministers becoming lobbiest's after leaving parliament, for things they were in charge of... corruption and right wing views seem to go hand in hand.
Sorry rant over...I would just like to commend the membership team on their help on Saturday, I had left my membership card in SA and got looked after, and she explained some stuff to me that I was completely unaware of, great experience, and a win is a win is a win.
Jack Hayes you bloody beauty🥰
Was also good to see Mitchito in the centre square as an onballer.

A lot of posters got permanent bans so can't, that dickhead Carlton bloke had his moment of power, shat everywhere and left. Even if you didn't like them they added a lot of energy and good vibes as well as pissing a few off. Dard, Mowman and George provided a lot of the energy on here. They might not have been everyone's cup of tea but the forum is a bit like watching daytime telly with your gran while she recounts the old days without them.
That's Gold Gringo...and true! 😂

You can beat the classics. More of a salada with Vegemite man myself but I've been known to dabble on occasion.

Oh my god, are you deliberately boring the place up? I'd spike all you campaigners tea. The nursing home would be insane for 24 hours.

I am a tree hugging greenie and proud...right wing f*cktards are the reason housing prices are at ridiculous levels, gas and electricity prices are at ridiculous levels, supermarket food prices are at ridiculous levels. There is no industry left in Australia, and the one industry that was in existence got bent over and ar*e fu*ked by Scumo's bunch of cu*ts...the building industry!.
Trickle down economics please...industry left to self regulate please...liberal party ministers becoming lobbiest's after leaving parliament, for things they were in charge of... corruption and right wing views seem to go hand in hand.
Jeepers J....don't hold back there.

Foot was firmly off the brake.... ;) ;)

Back to the topic now thanks

Take the other convos to:

Came on to try and see how many members were up to. Any idea?!

First post and thread title updates with the current number referenced by the Saints membership page, I also add the date when last update was provided.

Also, I wax lyrical when there is an update to take place in a random post on that day, as such it currently shows 58,190 current members. Last updates were as follows;

+160
insert 9 days here.
+109
insert current 4 day stretch here.

So we have seen a slight reduction in, lets say, weekly increments, and since August is the cut off for general counting in this matter it went from around a 66k maximum to just above 60k total on current trends.

Does anywhere have an updated membership ladder for the AFL?

What was noted last week. You'll find some of the numbers aren't there, ie Eagles and Pies as not quite announced yet and there'll be some round numbers;

AFL Clubs2024 (29/3)
Carlton
92,117​
Richmond
89,189​
Essendon
70,309​
Hawthorn
70,000​
Geelong
64,823​
St Kilda