VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey lads, first time poster. Do we think Hayes gets a look at selection next week?
Clearly auditioning for the senior side. Had 2 set shots in front of goals and produced 2 behinds. Unfortunately is looking rusty.

Max Heath just copped a huge knock, looked KOd for about 5 seconds. Wouldn't see him playing next week.

Arie has had a few CBAs and Dougal has been taking kick outs (wtf).
There is a bye next week. The zebras would have played 1 game in 4 weeks.

Shame to see us fall away after a good start.

The only time I remember Sandy being good is when we've been relatively injury free. Still good to see some kids getting hands on it but there are a few that you can probably start to put a line through. Max Heath being one.

I watched the last quarter and didn't see Hayes or collard at all, maybe even hastie? Were they injured? Or literally not sighted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know if Collard and Hastie were taken off at half time in case of a late warmup injury for the senior side, or are there injury concerns?

I've looked at Ollie Lowe at Sandy for a couple of seasons and thought he has real development potential as a forward, but will he just fall by the wayside as I'm not confident in the Saints/ Sandy partnership or the coaching at Sandy.

Does anybody know if Collard and Hastie were taken off at half time in case of a late warmup injury for the senior side, or are there injury concerns?
Disappointing if true. Hastie has played 30 minutes of AFL and 2 quarters of VFL in 4 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back