Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axly not sure what you're thinking now, but I'm pretty-well set on going Sicily to Ryan now.

Means I don't have to take Browns score this week (I believe he is under an injury cloud?) and I get a 131-average player who seems to be a CD favourite, instead of a 94-average player who has shoulder and ankle issues.

I don't like doing sideways trades but probably the best for my team at this stage
View attachment 1991357

Rather keep Sic and trade Stewart. I think Sic can have a good second half to the year if Phillips can hold his spot.

Axly not sure what you're thinking now, but I'm pretty-well set on going Sicily to Ryan now.

Means I don't have to take Browns score this week (I believe he is under an injury cloud?) and I get a 131-average player who seems to be a CD favourite, instead of a 94-average player who has shoulder and ankle issues.

I don't like doing sideways trades but probably the best for my team at this stage
View attachment 1991357
Think I'm gonna hold him.
Think he's a proven scorer and too early to do a sideways trade.
More contemplating whether I boost to trade H.
Reid to Serong or Zorko/Rankine this week.

Very hard to decide whether to hold H. Reid or not. Worried he'll put out a massive score as soon a I do

Very hard to decide whether to hold H. Reid or not. Worried he'll put out a massive score as soon a I do
I've been grappling with whether to trade or hold Reid and Fyfe this week too. Probably holding both and make a decision next week

I've been grappling with whether to trade or hold Reid and Fyfe this week too. Probably holding both and make a decision next week
Mind you, holding Sic I'll have to take Brown's score and Clohesy's 49 now ...
So may still change my mind!
My opponent in my main cashie just done Sic>Ryan!

Although think I'll still rather reassess next week, season isn't even half way!

I guess my other option is to wait and see what Brown scores (looped on my bench) and if he spuds badly I can trade Sicily to Houston Sunday morning.

If Brown does well I can do HReid to Butters but I'd prefer to keep young Harley (would rather trade Fyfe but he plays same time as Brown)

My thoughts are you either jump off H Reid this week after he’s made you $235k and get him to Serong, or you hold him until his rd 14 bye and reassess.

I’m going Reid to Rankine and not looking back.

I also jumped off Nick Daicos in his first season as he’d just scored a 59 against Carlton and I’d had enough.

Then he did this:

IMG_3591.jpeg

I mean, Reid’s not in the same stratosphere as Daicos is (yet) and Daicos had a significantly stronger team and an easier role, but it’s food for thought nonetheless.

My thoughts are you either jump off H Reid this week after he’s made you $235k and get him to Serong, or you hold him until his rd 14 bye and reassess.

I also jumped off Nick Daicos in his first season as he’d just scored a 59 against Carlton and I’d had enough.

Then he did this:

View attachment 1991404

I mean, Reid’s not in the same stratosphere as Daicos is (yet) and Daicos had a significantly stronger team and an easier role, but it’s food for thought nonetheless.
Reckon I'm just gonna go Sic > Ryan now.
Now my opponent has done it my main cashie, I really need to win!
SC fish ... I'm changing my mind again !

Serong in next week for Reid (if he spuds) or I can find a way to get him in with a couple of mixed out rookies. Still have 2 boosts!

Then he did this:

View attachment 1991404

Reid different with no YOYO.imo...
His BE not the worst either .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic what kind of roughie is this called?

R2: Fisher OUT
R3: McKercher IN
R6: McKercher OUT
R9: McKercher IN
R10: McKercher OUT
R10: Fisher IN

And does it rate higher than roughy'ing Paddy Dow? :moustache:

Very similar to what Here2tellyouwhy did with Westhoff and Lycett a couple of years ago. LOL

I reckon it should be called a mega roughie. 😂

Are you for real, that's rough - and a lot of trades burnt!

Currently have gone with Reid>Heeney, but second guessing myself a bit now!

Any other ideas to consider?

Reid the best out you think?

Ins probably need to consider Zorko and Rankine with low BEs

Team below if I go Reid>Heeney

View attachment 1991515View attachment 1991514

Zorko is good this week because the lions should win by 150 and thus all the points are going to them.

You can do Heeney too, so can't go wrong if you choose him. I would wait till after his bye when he faces the cats midfield at the SCG. He will tear that game up.

Not sure about McK to Fisher. Might just hold him and go up to a premo next week if he doesn't play.

Not a big fan of Colby currently.
I'm not that far behind
RD2 Fisher out
RD9 McKercher in
RD10 McKercher out
RD10 Fisher in

A much simpler Roughie :p

Fisher is all that I can afford this week - I'm not taking Clohesy E score and prefer to risk it with Fisher. At a minimum he can make me some $$$

Looks like sweet out now, recognise he could play another game before Soldo is back but I want Heeney now before Reid loses to much cash.

Sweet- Revs
Reid- Heeney

2 boosts left now after going Clark to Sullivan last night.

Original trade plans down the drain!
Reid, Biggie to Sullivan, Zorko with Jackson covering ruck ~30k in the bank
OR
Reid, Sweet to Sullivan, Marshall with 144k in the bank

In both cases I'm forced to field Jones at f6 (just like last week) sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back