Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
turned the game off after half time looking at sexton score. Holders got bailed out while im stuck with Mannagh on the bench.

SO WHAT ABOUT ME THEN!?!

I believe thereā€™s a song about thisā€¦ ā€œknow when to hold them (Sextonne), know when to fold them (Mannapoo)ā€

Had Clohesy for 15 disposals. Got the last one in the final minute!
I took the unders in mine.

Gold Cost out scored the unders line by themselves.

Last time I take unders.

turned the game off after half time looking at sexton score. Holders got bailed out while im stuck with Mannagh on the bench.

SO WHAT ABOUT ME THEN!?!
Held both but had Sex over Closehy on the bench. At least Iā€™ve got cash gen again and heā€™s a starter every week moving forward.

Speaking of Mannagh, heā€™s become this years Constable on my bench. I held high hopes that heā€™d be a decent rookie. Even despite all the Cats outs up forward, he still couldnā€™t break into the side. Not good.

I held sexton because you barely benefit from trading a 180k rook, he was a handy forward loop for weeks and he was emergency plenty of times putting up good vfl numbers. He was always bound to come in at some point. I didnā€™t expect 82 and 118 when he did but I hardly think holding him was luck
Nothing to do with Powell being a fwit and getting himself banned for 5 weeks, lol.

Hindsight...

For me he was essentially a rookie correction trade, he was my only dead rookie at the time.

I took the unders in mine.

Gold Cost out scored the unders line by themselves.

Last time I take unders.
GC were very impressive last night. One of their best 4qtr games Iā€™ve seen them play.

Nothing to do with Powell being a fwit and getting himself banned for 5 weeks, lol.

Hindsight...

For me he was essentially a rookie correction trade, he was my only dead rookie at the time.
That could be why heā€™s in but even the likes of Atkins were getting games every now and then. I have no doubts he would have played at some point regardless.

I held sexton because you barely benefit from trading a 180k rook, he was a handy forward loop for weeks and he was emergency plenty of times putting up good vfl numbers. He was always bound to come in at some point. I didnā€™t expect 82 and 118 when he did but I hardly think holding him was luck
IMG_9443.gif

Hindsight...

The correct move was clearly to trade him to Sharp for a 60k profit after Round 2, milk ~$215k in cash gen out of Sharp, and then a couple of weeks later, get Sexyton back in for $223k and a 118 on-field.

:moustache:

When that kenty Powell comes back, it will be Uwland not Sexton dropped. The sexy seagull is cementing his place nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take it to the trades thread dickhead.
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Oh god do I just bench Sheezel for Sexton or trade him out and hold Reid another week

Who realistically drops more cash this week out of Reid and Sheezel?

Oh god do I just bench Sheezel for Sexton or trade him out and hold Reid another week

Man i thought my defence was done :straining:

I'd bench Sheezel for Sexton. Legit has the lowest ceiling in this role compared to your other defenders. The others could all go 120+, I reckon Sheezel is capped at 100-110 in this role. Needs North to actually kick goals so his i50s turn into points, and that isn't happening.

If Sweet doesn't make the 22, I hope he's the sub. I'll take an extra $30k from a 30 points game and trade him out next week. Port is gonna smash the Hawks and the Roos next 2 weeks, if Sweet doesn't play now, he won't play again before his bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back