News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you were a stubborn Kentie who held onto so many players - but, not these worthless rookies JhClark and Sexton?
I've traded out 4x $120 to $180k players to fix the cash gen. No regrets, helped me get rookies off-field, shame I chose s**t premos and my starting side was so bad.

Naismith please don't be out

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

As a Naismith owner and reading the Richmond board, there is no way Naismith plays this weekend unless Nank gets the Sweet virus!

Sweet will be straight back in. He's been pretty good. Couple more price rises is all we need.

Sweet at R3-ers, chill
Sweet at R2-ers, panic
NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Weagles website

“’Hunty’ missed last week with a bit of a toe injury. He will be a test for this week, so we’re hoping he gets up, but he’ll be a test later in the week,” High Performance Manager Mat Inness told westcoasteagles.com.au.

“’Yeoy’ got a low-level groin strain out of the weekend. He did run today and he ran pretty well, but he will miss this week.

One for the port supporters once Soldo is available -

A. Soldo & Sweet dual ruck
B. Soldo solo ruck
C. Sweet keeps his spot as solo ruck

IMO Sweet has looked a lot better than Soldo.
Couple more price rises from Sweet and he's goooooooooooone

Hopefully plays rd10, 11 and 12, then we trade him out at his bye in rd13

Sweet will be straight back in. He's been pretty good. Couple more price rises is all we need.

Sweet at R3-ers, chill
Sweet at R2-ers, panic
Sweet at R2er here but can switch Jackson in from my forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Weagles website

“’Hunty’ missed last week with a bit of a toe injury. He will be a test for this week, so we’re hoping he gets up, but he’ll be a test later in the week,” High Performance Manager Mat Inness told westcoasteagles.com.au.

“’Yeoy’ got a low-level groin strain out of the weekend. He did run today and he ran pretty well, but he will miss this week.
If ZReid is named I might end up holding Yeo after all

For at least a few weeks ... Reid won't play any time soon.
Just need him to play rounds 12 to 15 and I'm happy. Oh and if he could fluke a couple of 70s or 80s that would be lovely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back