Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if CD watching players like Ryan with massive scores for far less impact make them re-consider their scoring model at all. SC was designed to reward impact on game rather than pure stats, not quite working atm for long kicks to a contest out of defense or switches of play with no impact. Saw the same thing with Ziebell last yr.

Wonder if CD watching players like Ryan with massive scores for far less impact make them re-consider their scoring model at all. SC was designed to reward impact on game rather than pure stats, not quite working atm for long kicks to a contest out of defense or switches of play with no impact. Saw the same thing with Ziebell last yr.
The Ziebell thing was interesting. It absolutely had an impact on the match, as he was playing for a team that was trying to maintain possession so they didn't lose by 100 points.

I get folk are frustrated when these players score well. Maybe they need to score kick in's as short kicks. Or just +1 or something.

The Ziebell thing was interesting. It absolutely had an impact on the match, as he was playing for a team that was trying to maintain possession so they didn't lose by 100 points.

I get folk are frustrated when these players score well. Maybe they need to score kick in's as short kicks. Or just +1 or something.
This. Should just be 1 or 2 points for a kick-in.

Everyone has the chance to own them so that part is fair and fine, but watching the impact on the game for the relevant scores it is not quite right. Maybe they set up kicks slightly differently with more categories. Play on from kick in, switch of play kicks to be treated slightly differently to an effective long kick. Not sure

I downloaded it mate, no more of those annoying ads on bigfooty now. :)

Cheers. :cool: :thumbsu:
Those annoying ads on bigfooty help Chief pay the bills and keep the site running.

As a forum owner myself, I want members to be viewing and clicking the ads.

Google Adsense can be a decent source of passive income!

What's with these new garbage ads that come up on bigfooty now everytime you click on a topic in the supercoach forum? You have to hit the x to make them go.

Can't just be me whose experiencing them, they are damn annoying!
We tracked it down to an ad supplier who switched them on without our permission. They won't appear again.

Those annoying ads on bigfooty help Chief pay the bills and keep the site running.

As a forum owner myself, I want members to be viewing and clicking the ads.

Google Adsense can be a decent source of passive income!

These new ones were annoying as though, they were making the website nearly unusable. I'm glad they are gone now from what Chief said as he didn't even put them on.

Is anyone else struggling to find their trade history on the SuperCoach app now that it’s been updated?

I can find the history tab easy enough, but the trade history doesn’t appear to be showing up.
Perhaps the trades have been so bad that they don’t want me to see them 🤔

View attachment 1982226

Thanks Pencil Neck ya dickhead.
1715069936841.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup. Always post from my phone.

I’ve tried logging in via google chrome as opposed to the SuperCoach app, but to no avail.

I may have to revert back to cavemen techniques.

View attachment 1982266
Took me ages to find it too. You got to press the upwards facing arrow at the bottom of the screen, then it takes you to the trade history page. Not particularly intuitive

Took me ages to find it too. You got to press the upwards facing arrow at the bottom of the screen, then it takes you to the trade history page. Not particularly intuitive
Legend.

Thank you!

Man, my trade history really didn’t want to be found.

Awesome. Couldn’t find it and gave up on the weekend. That’s s**t design by the work experience kids. Thanks mate.

So I'm in a supercoach draft league and I'm looking to pick up Mitch Duncan off the waiver wire. The problem is that he is 'under waiver' until tomorrow morning but he plays tonight. Can I trade any player (playing later over the next two days) and get him in after he has scored?

So I'm in a supercoach draft league and I'm looking to pick up Mitch Duncan off the waiver wire. The problem is that he is 'under waiver' until tomorrow morning but he plays tonight. Can I trade any player (playing later over the next two days) and get him in after he has scored?

NO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back