Autopsy Autopsy v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Ligs! You know what they say. No Bergman no North.
LIKE FKING LEGIT.

WE PLAYED SO ****ING WELL WITH BERGS HB AND SCOTT ON THE WING. WE NEED LEGIT POISE OUT OF D50.

ITS LIKE WHY DID WE NEED TO FK UP SOMETHING THAT WORKED WELL FOR US LAST YEAR

Always been patient with Clarko, but scratching my head at Choms move forward/ruck.
Of all the moves, Chom into the ruck was the absolute last one we should've been making given his injury history. All for moving the magnets around given how bad it's going but
howabout moving Fisher out of the backline, Curtis up the ground, Scott onto the wing et etc.

Why have we gone out and actively recruited genuinely scared football players?

Zac Fisher and Dylan Stephens are both pathetic. Get rid of them now.

Tucker as well.

LIKE FKING LEGIT.

WE PLAYED SO ******* WELL WITH BERGS HB AND SCOTT ON THE WING. WE NEED LEGIT POISE OUT OF D50.

ITS LIKE WHY DID WE NEED TO FK UP SOMETHING THAT WORKED WELL FOR US LAST YEAR
Why are you yelling at me? Are you old?

I think Clarko is pretty close to losing the players tbh and I don’t say that lightly. It’s an indictment on the group tbh.

The effort is gone, the shine has well and truly worn off, particularly for the senior players who thought they were going to play in a rejuvenated side.

Watching today you could easily name 10-15 of them that looked like they absolutely hate playing football at the minute, a good half a dozen would move clubs instantly if they could.

Morale is ****ed into oblivion.
Losing the players! They have lost themselves.

Nah I’ve given up on footy. I haven’t watched a single non north game this year. Used to watch 4 or 5 a week
I go to local footy every week. Canterbury in the Ammos here in Melbourne. There are now a group who meet up each week at the games. I am recovering from some major surgery and are not allowed to drive so someone picks me up.

Get behind a local club and you will make friends and enjoy yourself and North will not feel so bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go to local footy every week. Canterbury in the Ammos here in Melbourne. There are now a group who meet up each week at the games. I am recovering from some major surgery and are not allowed to drive so someone picks me up.

Get behind a local club and you will make friends and enjoy yourself and North will not feel so bad.
I’d actually given that some thought. Might look into it a little further!

The experience today was alleviated only slightly by the two Beavis & Buttheads behind us, their banter was actually pretty funny (one a North guy, the other a Hawks guy). Otherwise, it was a shocking day, I hadn't seen us play live this year and it's actually worse in person. I don't leave matches early but I don't blame anyone for doing so today. It's looking really bleak; I'm a 30 year consecutive member, and have seen a lot in that time. Too much is being left to too few in this team, we're sluggish and seem resigned to turning it over time and time again. It's not the North I know, but it's the North we have right now, I'll keep going to games but I understand why others will just drop off. I just feel sorry for all the little kids in North jumpers. Hang in there kids...

Heads need to roll. Senior heads. I don't give a **** about experience any more. Our captains are useless, our leaders listless. It's just so hopeless.

Clarko said that Sheez moving mid/forward is now being "fast-tracked" - you think? Playing players in their best positions might work?

Heads need to roll. Senior heads. I don't give a **** about experience any more. Our captains are useless, our leaders listless. It's just so hopeless.

Clarko said that Sheez moving mid/forward is now being "fast-tracked" - you think? Playing players in their best positions might work?

I don’t care if Sheezels opponent goes and gets 30 & 2. They already are doing that to us. As long as he matches it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back