Game Day Lions v Crows - Gameday bitches

Remove this Banner Ad

Try rebooting now at 3/4 time.

Clear the cache.
I was cooking in between quarters, last quarter must have lasted 5 minutes longer as it kept lagging!! Silly question, but if I am chrome-casting via the app on my phone how do I clear the cache, I am very bad with this sort of stuff!!

I think we'll go ok. But we're too tall for the slippery deck and will definitely lose. A classic case of the cosches hamstringing the talent. But, ce la vie.

How many times has this be requoted back to you ? Always the optimist - good to see Nicks game plan, with Sloane and Keays stepping up - got us a strong win

The key for Nicks this year was to get a game plan that could compete with the best teams, and make Adelaide a tough team to visit at home. Mission accomplished so far

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fumbles and falls over a lot in dry weather let alone these conditions
I think with Worrell being resigned means that the club has decided they are willing to let Doedee go. I've watched him all year and he is average. Constantly slips over. I hope other clubs aren't watching.

Last edited:
I think with Worrell being resigned that means that the club has decided they are willing to let Doedee go. I've watched him all year and he is average. Constantly slips over. I hope other clubs aren't watching.
Rubbish, he's highly regarded not only by Adelaide but other AFL clubs.

Doedee for Redman would be a good swap for the club, but obviously Redman is one of the best rebounding defenders in the AFL so would be a huge get regardless. Doedee would be a pretty significant loss in my opinion if we don't get an elite replacement like Redman.

If he leaves and Redman comes in we get nada?
I think he leaves whether we get Redman or not. With Worrell, Hinge, Michalanney we are covered for 3rd tall interceptors. We also have Keane who although a different player to Doedee, he has shown that he has good rebounding abilities and can intercept as well. I think this is the club's thinking as well and that's why we are going for Redman as Smith is getting to the end. Therefore we can use Doedee's salary towards Redman. Also with a few players off the books this year we have room to offer players like Redman extra. Hopefully they are looking at quality mids as well to trade in or draft.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back