Game Day Lions v Crows - Gameday bitches

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t know if we definitely lose but selection has been interesting again, wet weather, no worries, let’s make our defence taller with less rebound and run.

Dogs are great. But Bulldogs & Pugs amongst other breeds have been totally screwed by humans. It's hecking cruel, they can't even breathe properly.

It feels like there was this ''demand'' to bring in Worrell and yet the conditions may hamper him. Parnell may have been a better option

But we roll with what we have

Michalaney to Charlie, Murray to Daniher, Butts to Hipwood and Worrell to Gunston? Or does Doedee go to Gunston to free up Worrell to be the interceptor? I think the mix looks better with Worrell this week ahead of Parnell.
From BACCS in the changes thread. Fair comments - I just worry the match up on Charlie. Max has taken all before him but the weather may impede him. But then you have Parnell on him and that concerns me more

It will be an interesting game

I always expect us to win - and at home - but I think either side by under 20 points is about where we are at

But as its the dogs105 thread we might win by 81

Dogs are great. But Bulldogs & Pugs amongst other breeds have been totally screwed by humans. It's *ing cruel, they can't even breathe properly.

Oz bulldogs were created to alleviate those issues. Our first boy, Ralph, was very much the poster child. Still a bulldog, but taller and more athletic, like the original version of 100 odd years ago . Kevin is an Oz, but very British with the breathing difficulties etc.

Not sure that it will be as wet as everyone thinks it is going to be. The fact they are giving a rainfall range of 1mm to 15mm says anything can happen in the next 12 hours.

“Very high chance of showers becoming less likely this evening”.
Lets hope so..i think our ball movement is much more reliant on a dryer deck and we are tall with our inclusions..but so are they

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pressure index is ramping up not many are talking about it in the wider landscape.

Gold Coast look a tough proposition so not winning today means we could potentially go 1-5 in this latest stretch. Win today and take that belief into next week we could go 3-3 which would be a great result. That loss to the pies hurts but we should have plenty of belief in our ability at home. It's been a weekend for the underdog, let's see if that can continue.

Genuinely don't know what to expect today. Brisbane sometimes don't rock up away from home but we also bottle it against the better midfields. Wet deck, Sunday twilight slot...

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Genuinely don't know what to expect today. Brisbane sometimes don't rock up away from home but we also bottle it against the better midfields. Wet deck, Sunday twilight slot...

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Yup cold, wet miserable day here in Melb too... I'll be cracking another nice Red later in time for our game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back