Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Ramsey has left Juventus after the Serie A club announced that the Wales midfielder's contract has been "mutually terminated".

Last week the 31-year-old was left out of Juventus' squad for their pre-season tour to the United States.

Ramsey joined the Italians on a free transfer in 2019, with the ex-Arsenal man reported to be on £400,000 a week.

But Ramsey spent the second half of the 2021-22 campaign on loan at Scottish side Rangers.

He was in the final year of his lucrative contract at Juve but is now free to sign for another club as he seeks game time to prepare for Wales' World Cup campaign in Qatar next November.

Think that ship has sailed, would pass on that opportunity. Just too injury prone and doesn’t seem to fit the age profile/wage structure of the current squad.

One of the victims has sounded off on Twitter after paying back her NDA money. The messages are damning.

heck Partey. Get the campaigner out of the club.

One of the victims has sounded off on Twitter after paying back her NDA money. The messages are damning.

* Partey. Get the campaigner out of the club.

I'm not going to comment much or overreact to a twitter tirade from someone.

I'm not saying he's innocent nor am I saying he's guilty, I'll just let the powers to be deal with it all as they're the ones with all the info from both sides of the story. As things stand Partey hasn't been charged with anything as of yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time in a long time I feel the club is prepared for the start of the season.

Would still really like another wide forward on the right, however the reality is that if it happens, it’s contingent upon Pepe, Nelson and so on leaving. Which won’t likely happen until late in the window. For now though, the squad looks well prepared and in good shape to kick off the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back