FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone seen the first episode of Maggie and Negan spinoff?

Nope, was annoyed to see it is on Stan and not Foxtel.

He killed her husband with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire in front of her... but they've put all that aside to team up and do some travellin! Awwwwww yeah.
He redeemed himself by saving her son. Or something.

He killed her husband with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire in front of her... but they've put all that aside to team up and do some travellin! Awwwwww yeah.
It was clearly the most chilling episode of the series by far.

Its also implied, he wanted Maggie to be his "wife" back at his place, after killing Glenn.

It was clearly the most chilling episode of the series by far.

Its also implied, he wanted Maggie to be his "wife" back at his place, after killing Glenn.
Yeah it was all people talked about. Massive show at the time.

I remember watching every youtube video trying to work out who exactly was killed over summer. :$

Then I found out, they did a death scene for every character.:drunk:

Best one was where Negan beat himself to death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realise a lot of you would be suffering from Walking Dead burnout but the new Daryl Dixon episodes are really f*cking good. I actually like all the characters!

Three episodes in now. It's worth a look.
I have only enough energy left in me to see the Rick series, in order to bring a conclusion for the entire series for me.

Im just waiting for Daryl to travel to Australia in the second season if I decide to watch it.:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back