Streaming Fallout (It's new - use SPOILER tags)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh s**t

It only just clicked in my head that this guy is Mr House

View attachment 1963986
This was one area that kept confusing me - I was trying to justify timelines in my head because once I started working out that the 1997 Vault-tec employees were (essentially) running the vaults 220 years later I stopped thinking Shady Sands was part of a compressed timeline and that that event was indeed only 15 years prior

ie I only worked out that big fan Henry was Kyle about 5 minutes before the reveal

It has been said a few times, but as someone who isn't a huge gamer and hasn't played Fallout at all, but is aware of the concept, this was terrific. Good plot, good character development, and an innovative and fresh take on what a post-apocalyptic world might resemble. I imagine if I played the games I'd have even more of a blast watching it (picked up a few of the more obvious references to the games).

More please, this is the kind of good s*** everyone wants, not just gamers or Fallout fans. Glad season 2 has been confirmed. 9/10.

Should Hank have known who Moldaver was when they appeared from Vault 32?
Yes. Its why he went so meekly ( in hindsight)

Or do you mean early in the wedding? I think he did and wanted to see what she did. He had his own Vault 33 secrets

Should Hank have known who Moldaver was when they appeared from Vault 32?

Yes. Its why he went so meekly ( in hindsight)

Or do you mean early in the wedding? I think he did and wanted to see what she did. He had his own Vault 33 secrets

It's a great misdirection - when Hank chose to separate his daughter away from the bomb, it wasn't to save her instead of the others - he knew the bomb was only to block access to Vault 32, not to kill people, he actually wanted to save the other Vault 32 people that infiltrated Vault 33

It's a great misdirection - when Hank chose to separate his daughter away from the bomb, it wasn't to save her instead of the others - he knew the bomb was only to block access to Vault 32, not to kill people, he actually wanted to save the other Vault 32 people that infiltrated Vault 33

I think that...
A lot of this will be explained in S2, given that S1 ended with Lucy and Cooper travelling together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back