FTA-TV MasterChef Season 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't stand London Lilly or Savi she is way too up herself. Loved the Bengali lady who made pani puri they looked fantastic. My friend made these a couple of weeks ago from scratch and they are so moreish. Loving the French judge and not too keen on the food writer.

starting tonight to watch,a week behind. Happy to see a french dude on there they usually know what they are talking about. Not happy about Poh,she needs to be retired from our screens

Watched a few episodes and I'll probably dip in and out as the season goes. I don't think they've got the judges right. Some random musings...

I really like Jean-Christophe, but he seems to be taking a backseat to Jamie Oliver. I suspect once Oliver leaves he'll come more to the fore, the show doesn't really need two world-class chefs commenting on the food.

Poh shits me to tears, she always has. I zoned out of the "Back to Win" series they had a few years back because of her presence.

Sofia is an obvious replacement for Melissa and isn't nearly as good.

Andy is Andy. Special subject: the bleeding obvious.

Whatsisname, the ocker tradie contestant, is ******* annoying. He keeps on making stupid metaphors to emphasize his ocker tradieness. "If I cook me fish too long it'll be dry as a dead dingo's donger Bruce". OK, that's not verbatim but you get the idea.

Watched a few episodes and I'll probably dip in and out as the season goes. I don't think they've got the judges right. Some random musings...

I really like Jean-Christophe, but he seems to be taking a backseat to Jamie Oliver. I suspect once Oliver leaves he'll come more to the fore, the show doesn't really need two world-class chefs commenting on the food.

Poh shits me to tears, she always has. I zoned out of the "Back to Win" series they had a few years back because of her presence.

Sofia is an obvious replacement for Melissa and isn't nearly as good.

Andy is Andy. Special subject: the bleeding obvious.

Whatsisname, the ocker tradie contestant, is ******* annoying. He keeps on making stupid metaphors to emphasize his ocker tradieness. "If I cook me fish too long it'll be dry as a dead dingo's donger Bruce". OK, that's not verbatim but you get the idea.

I actually like Sofia and she's much better, Mel annoyed me to no end, I found her the worst of the lot glad she's not there.

Poh yeah she annoys me a bit but I do get why she is on, and she's one you either like or don't.

Main issue I have this year is I just don't see the talent being there, genuinely think after the All Stars season it was going to struggle. Last year was hard honestly would have to even look up who won, this year seems worse, haven't even been any special dishes and the first week is where they come out more.

Sofia is a breath of fresh air

One thing I admire about MC is their ability to put a positive spin on everything they do. In a world of reality tv living to create drama, be more like MC. Not completely like them, but more like them.

I think Jean-Christophe will work in to the role... feels a little rigid so far but I think he'd be trying to get used to how Australian's go about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Jean-Christophe looks like Ray Romano. Marie would make a great judge. Can picture her saying "Nice try dear" in her condescending voice.

Mimi made such a silly mistake but she shouldn't have any issues considering her competition in the pressure test

Yeah Jean-Christophe looks like Ray Romano. Marie would make a great judge. Can picture her saying "Nice try dear" in her condescending voice.

Mimi made such a silly mistake but she shouldn't have any issues considering her competition in the pressure test

Is it just me or is the depth so pedestrian this year? If Mimi is one of the best ones we have an issue with the talent pool. There sure ain’t any Billie, Reynold etc types this year

The bottom 6 - 10 are pedestrian every year. Takes time for the cream to rise to the top.

Tonight's pressure test was mad. Made the croquembouche look like child's play

Just seems an average year nothing wrong with it and I’ve love Sophia that’s a good thing.

The judges seem to have great chemistry which I didn't get with Mel. Jock & Andy yes. And Jean-Christophe is much more likeable than Manu on MKR - bit of a ham that's for sure

Hopefully we see Jean-Christophe now that Jamie is gone come out of his shell but I like him he’s better than Manu who is terrible

Snezana seems like a smokey chance of winning the whole lot, did good in last nights pressure test which was one of the hardest ive seen

Way too early to pick winners but yes she was outstanding last night. Generally the ones they don’t focus early on tend to win lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back