FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello. Long time no see.
May the series now rest in peace.
lol. :D

There is no rest for the Dead.

isle-of-the-dead-walking-dead_ccexpress-1.jpeg

Finally finished the series I think its much more digestible watching it in blocks than waiting week to week.

Look I dont know where I really stand with the finale its all just padded out s**t to make you watch the spin offs which feels cheap to me.

Finally finished the series I think its much more digestible watching it in blocks than waiting week to week.

Look I dont know where I really stand with the finale its all just padded out s**t to make you watch the spin offs which feels cheap to me.
Probably the only one worth watching is the one with Rick Grimes character in it.

Its only one season as well, from what I heard about 10 episodes.

wha
Probably the only one worth watching is the one with Rick Grimes character in it.

Its only one season as well, from what I heard about 10 episodes.
If it does well ratings wise the spinoff with rick and michone will be padded out to death could easily see it lasting beyond a season

wha

If it does well ratings wise the spinoff with rick and michone will be padded out to death could easily see it lasting beyond a season
True, if the ratings go through the roof, I would expect it end on a cliffhanger.

Lori was alive all the time and wants her man Rick back and tries to kill Michonne.

I finally finished series 11. At 24 episodes it was way too long. It should have been 10. I fast forwarded through most of the dialog scenes as we've seen it all before - we've done bad things, we did what we needed to survive, we're a family, we can build a better world, yadda yadda. As usual, the plot had a million plot holes - they drove a train into the Commonwealth without being noticed, swarms of walkers appear and disappear between scenes, taking a young girl on a dangerous mission.

On the positive side, I think the acting quality has gone up considerably. I liked the flashbacks to the previous characters of the show. I liked the previews of the potential spin off shows.

I finally finished series 11. At 24 episodes it was way too long. It should have been 10. I fast forwarded through most of the dialog scenes as we've seen it all before - we've done bad things, we did what we needed to survive, we're a family, we can build a better world, yadda yadda. As usual, the plot had a million plot holes - they drove a train into the Commonwealth without being noticed, swarms of walkers appear and disappear between scenes, taking a young girl on a dangerous mission.

On the positive side, I think the acting quality has gone up considerably. I liked the flashbacks to the previous characters of the show. I liked the previews of the potential spin off shows.

Its kinda sad, but I totally do get it and understand.

In many ways this could have been easily and comfortably the greatest series of all time, if they reduced the season lengths and filler episodes.

8-10 hour long episodes per season would have been the sweet spot.

I mean FFS I saw an episode once where literally Rick and Daryl chased Jesus in the grass for 5 minutes. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its kinda sad, but I totally do get it and understand.

In many ways this could have been easily and comfortably the greatest series of all time, if they reduced the season lengths and filler episodes.

8-10 hour long episodes per season would have been the sweet spot.

I mean FFS I saw an episode once where literally Rick and Daryl chased Jesus in the grass for 5 minutes. :drunk:
They literally dedicated an entire episode to Carol making soup ffs and man I had a gut full of the daryl and carol stuff I get it they are friends but stop with constant sexual tension.

Finally got around to finishing it after stopping at season 6. Thought it was decent in the end but didn't like the cliffhangers.

Also im confused with the walkers all of a sudden being able to climb and i swear one stabbed a person also? Negan notices is t and same with Aaron but nothing else is said about it.

Something for the dozen or so future spin offs to explore.
They are evolving or something, they had a fast zombie at the ending of the teeny World Beyond.

Something for the dozen or so future spin offs to explore.
They are evolving or something, they had a fast zombie at the ending of the teeny World Beyond.
While the original TWD series has ended, in reality all thats happened is that they have rebooted the series and removed all the peripheral actors and kept the actual stars to begin a new stories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back