FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

How did he end up in France lol?
Slow reveal but from what I gather there were Commonwealth ships going to and from fortified ports in Europe. Daryl was on one that got hijacked by pirates then got thrown overboard. They've only dripfed the backstory so far (3 eps in) but that's what's going on so far.

Watched episode 1 tonight. Was alright. Why does there always have to be an annoying kid though?

For the same reason a will they/won't they pairing emerges between lead characters. That sh*t tickles some people the right way. I watched The X Files fairly steadily back in the day. Didn't give a solitary f*ck if Mulder and Scully ended up rooting or not. I wasn't the target. Some people live for that kind of thing.

Same with kids. It's pressing buttons.

For the same reason a will they/won't they pairing emerges between lead characters. That sh*t tickles some people the right way. I watched The X Files fairly steadily back in the day. Didn't give a solitary f*ck if Mulder and Scully ended up rooting or not. I wasn't the target. Some people live for that kind of thing.

Same with kids. It's pressing buttons.
Loved the XFiles and have proudly watched every episode, that was some ride. I still remember the ads of the episode showing Mulder and Scully about to kiss, several times. :$

I loved the TWD too, where it lost me really was when we lost Rick, sure the Negan arrival began the decline but I stayed till the end.

FWIW, Im so glad they aborted the idea of Daryl and Caryl becoming an item. It was definitely leading in that direction at one stage.

I hope no one thinks Im shitting on TWD.:think:

Those first seven seasons are epic. I loved it, nothing beats it, in terms of having me engaged and waiting for the next episode to drop.

It was gripping, entertaining and riveting drama. Yes I enjoyed when they were on the farm too, only because I binged watch that season (as I didnt get into the show till season 3 dropped) so it never got slow or boring for me.

It's Daryl Dixon Beyond Thunderdome!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Im just waiting patiently for Rick's show. :$

Watched episode 1 tonight. Was alright. Why does there always have to be an annoying kid though?

This one might be the most annoying yet

Remember Carl when he was younger in the those early seasons, you genuinely wanted him killed by a walker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gotta replace Fear TWD with something... I gave up part way after Morgan joined.
Those first few seasons of Fear were really good stories enjoyed exploring the early days of the outbreak, it really turned pear shape when it became like a "western" when they introduced that cowboy. I think I stopped around s5 or 6.

Apparently this final season was really awful.

Im holding high hopes for The Ones who Live.

Dont forget this was meant to be trilogy of movies involving Rick then covid hit hard, so I hope with the TV series instead that they give more substance.

I realised I had two and a half seasons I had not yet watched of Fear.

It's better than nothing.
Not sure if you have ever come across this show Black Summer, but I liked it. Ive only seen the first season, but that was decent

It was not like all the other shows, that takes sometimes a comical take on zombies.

Its a UK show, I dont like a lot of UK Shows in general, this I liked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back