Podcast The Cats Cast 2017 - Episode 5 available now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just caught up on episode 2

Ryan cracked me up several times very good ep

Harry Taylor forward a bit like an onion it has many layers. Tell him to send his resume to the herald sun forget robbo

Another great listen....

Was surprised to hear Chewbacca make a cameo about 1/3 of the way thru as Partridge made some kind of Chewy noise before answering a question :p:p

But very comprehensive as always.

I like listening to all 3 of the GFC based Podcasts around at the moment - each offers a different perspective on the week/club/issues of the moment and all are well worth being part of.

Go Catters
What is the third cats podcast?

What is the third cats podcast?
1 - The Cats Cast - Willo, and GFC BF posters - available here, youtube and Itunes.

2 - The Club Issued Podcats - McNichol, Broughton and Kingy - available on GFC website.

3 - The Geelong Show - Benny Cass and guests - available on Itunes.

All three are a good listen, but the Cats Cast would be my first stop. Most GFC board topic related and less media show and tell - more quality IMO. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Go Catters

Last edited:
1 - The Cats Cast - Willo, and GFC BF posters - available here, youtube and Itunes.

2 - The Club Issued Podcats - McNichol, Broughton and Kingy - available on GFC website.

All three are a good listen, but the Cats Cast would be my first stop. Most GFC board topic related and less media show and tell - more quality IMO. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Go Catters
Thanks I'm very familiar with the first two but hadn't heard of The Geelong Show. I'll give it a listen I love podcasts

Go Catters

Willo is a hard taskmaster though. Hardly any time for drink refills.

Good work so far this year guys :)
Has there been an improvement in the technical aspect of it? I'm hearing three voices all at the same steady volume throughout.
If there has been it is accidental :D

Go Catters
Gotta say Daz I'm not impressed with the Geelong show at all... all that other bloke does is say players numbers

Gotta say Daz I'm not impressed with the Geelong show at all... all that other bloke does is say players numbers
Its funny ... both of those podcasts have a Krock feel. The Geelong show sort of reminds me of listening to Krock footy... which sorry to say for Daz is not my station of first choice. But I do like my footy radio as more meat and potatoes than Fried Chicken and waffles

Last edited:

I think what gets lost sometimes is the only coverage I get is what the media puts out. Not saying what you are getting at is not correct - its just my situation that I deal with.

I get zero talking with mates about it ( other than here of course :thumbsu:) so while you are chatting away at the footy, around the office, at Subway whatever.. I only get drip feed GFC stuff. So sometimes I can be a bit more enamoured with stuff than the general populus.

With that said, I do reckon the Geelong show is a bit of a looser version of things - and IMO its intended that way. The official is more club directed, clearly, but I like Kingy's addition to it - definitely makes it better IMO.

And the Cats Cast best relates to here and has delves deeper into things than the other two.

So for me, you have the official, the not so serious and the Board version. Works well for me which clearly is not, nor should it, be the same for anyone else.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cats Cats episode 4

THE MOD SQUAD REUNITED

I'm joined this time by 2 former Geelong Board Mods, the Geelong addy's Ryan Reynolds and Bigfooty/Twitter legend SJ aka The Black Cat, we look at the weekends result, discuss how we are traveling, touch on a couple of old warriors and more

Apologies to any who sent in questions, we were running over time (as usual) so didn't get a chance to get them done.

Will update with YouTube link when the bloody thing uploads, iTunes will be available shortly

Enjoy!

Also anyone that wants to be involved shoot me a PM, would love to you have you involved .... just don't believe this free t-shirt nonsense that is being pushed!

Great stuff as always... Should be a special section that includes the Cats Dons game in the next one that covers Pops 300th!

Liked the Old Mod Squad!

Go Catters

Sensational work gentlemen, really enjoyed it. Especially like the measured, dulcet tones of SJ after a loss.

Here's one red hot take that sprang to mind as I was listening: is Zac Smith better than......Mark Blake?

I do need to get SJ on after a win at some stage :D
Or, when you tee these up with SJ does it mean Geelong will lose?

l4hmWKVDDUpiq355K.gif

The Cats Cast is FINALLY back for another show!!

Willo is joined by bigfooty royalty catempire and thejester as we look at the last month of footy, our game against the Crows, our fwd line and Zac Smith.

Soundcloud link below, Itunes will be up shortly.... No youtube link at this stage, will upload it if I get time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back