The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Szoboszlai and Thuram to go with Mac Alister, that could very well be our midfield by the end of next season.
All three won't necessarily work out, but if we sign those three, plus a decent CB, I will be happy as with this transfer window.

If we sign Szoboszlai and Thuram to go with Mac Alister, that could very well be our midfield by the end of next season.

Here’s me getting ahead of myself before he’s even signed, but I’d actually love us to try him in the Firmino role too. One of the few players in world football with a comparable skill set and output.

Last edited:

Calm Down Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

I'm not holding my breath on getting in Szoboszlai but if we do, I can finally get out of the depressing funk since we announced we werent bringing in Bellingham because Soz is some player.

If we somehow bring in Soz and Thuram on top of Mac Allister then happy days.

But knowing FSG. It will just be Mac Allister and then FSG will state that TAA and Bajcetic are our new midfield signings haha.

Also I just realised that if we want to exercise the buyout you have to pay the entire fee straight up right now. No way do we have 60 million just sitting around so we can forget about Soz.

Apparently Leipzig is fine with it paid in installments as long as it's 70 million euros

Having MacAllister and Szobloszlai as your 8s will have no problems going forward, now time to fix the defense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not holding my breath on getting in Szoboszlai but if we do, I can finally get out of the depressing funk since we announced we werent bringing in Bellingham because Soz is some player.

If we somehow bring in Soz and Thuram on top of Mac Allister then happy days.

But knowing FSG. It will just be Mac Allister and then FSG will state that TAA and Bajcetic are our new midfield signings haha.
Jod you really don’t need to post every thought you have. 😜. This looks to be happening and a great move bit so was Keita 😥😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back