Game Day Round 7, 2024: West Coast vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a $10 bet on at the start of the season that we would win our first game today. Glad the Weagles proved me wrong the last two weeks and hoping they can make it three on the trot

I preferred it when we had no expectations of winning to be honest. Saying, on a public forum, that we could win? Feels like we are summonsing some form of demonic footy god to rise up and strike us back down.

I think the last few years have given me PTSD. Or I have actually turned into Cuzz09

I'm actually really looking forward to this game- great opportunity to show we are a solid team without Harley boy! Let's go 'The Boy' and Chess and Snake,Maric, BBBBW and Houghenator! Oh and Yeoy, TK, Mclovin and Crippa to settle the lads down and keep calm. Bring the intensity and we'll be ok!

Last edited:
I’m one of those who thinks Harley has inspired our senior players to fire up and given our junior players confidence to take the game on, so I think we will revert to pre-Harley form and lose this game by a bit.
The period before our lord and saviour joined the club shall be forever known as PH (Pre-Harley). 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I preferred it when we had no expectations of winning to be honest. Saying, on a public forum, that we could win? Feels like we are summonsing some form of demonic footy god to rise up and strike us back down.

I think the last few years have given me PTSD. Or I have actually turned into Cuzz09

If we only lose by 30 pts , that’d be some kind of win ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Having no expectations is the key to life

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What’s the weather look like? Any rain?

Sprinkling rain at the ground now, shouldn't last long however.

Brief lines of showers coming in from the coast, quite heavy at times, but about an hour in between sets.

Otherwise weather is clear and the sun and wind are acting to dry things out quickly.

Game should be pretty dry during the first half from the looks of it, any rain arriving during the second half could be telling.

Wind currently looks to be a bigger issue for the game at the moment, gusting over 40km/h.

Eagles website has a photo of Darling pissing. Hopefully that’s not an omen that it’s going to be pissing with rain.

Or maybe Darling is asserting his dominance on this fixture. Fingers crossed. IMG_0374.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back