Prediction Round 7, 2024: Changes vs Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think it’d be a great idea for Sheed to be sub again after only playing 20 minutes in the derby.
But it’s also probably not a good idea for him to play no footy.
And I don’t really want him in the 22, especially with an underdone Ryan also in there.
I don’t know what to do.
It's ok, that's why we have Simmo, he gets paid to make the tough decisions!?
But you'd think Sheed would play after getting a run last week..for better or worse?
Hope to see Culley out there...

What a joke! No first year players should need a rest after round 6! It’s like they don’t want to win!

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Confirmation the emergencies are Gaff (don’t think he traveled), Johnston and Culley.

Sub to come from Sheed, Chesser, Edwards and Brockman (I’m still working under the assumption that the sub has to be one of the bench players)
You’d expect the sub to be sheed again wouldn’t you.

Both LEdwards and HEdwards confirmed ins and be weird to drop brockman or chesser down to sub role given they’ve both been lively to start the year

As some of these players like Ryan and Sheed return we’re starting to skew back older. Below is a breakdown by age bracket of the selected team through to this week

The only players 25 or over to start the year missing from the side are Barrass (suspended), Flynn (injured), Jones and Gaff (both not selected)

Age @1/1:20 & Under21-2425-2829 & Over
List 198116
R15*666
R27*565
R375*65
R48*465
R57*475
R6738*5
R75585

* Denotes the sub

Aurely sheed sub. Managed minutes wafl and had like 10 minutes last weeks.

Ginbey probably gets more on ball minutes.

Trew extremely stiff but would have loved to see him back in purely cause it would allow Ginbey to play that outside leaning role he has slowly warmed up to

Team has been selected so changes are done and time to head over to the game discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back