Prediction Round 7, 2024: Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no ******* sense that they keep overlooking Trew. Why give the kid a contract if you’re not gonna select him when his best on ground for your wafl side every week?
He’s an inside mid too so he could easily slot in and take over from Harley. It makes a mockery of our selection process in my opinion as it looks like we’re just playing favourites again.
Does that surprise you?

Simpson on 6PR

• Edwards to play in the Barrass role
• Long has a cork to his hip flexor and just didn’t quite recover. Hoped he’ll be ready for Essendon
• Johnston will travel but won’t play
• Culley will also travel and he s in the mix for a game
• Still working through whether or not Sheed will be the sub
• Reid was a bit sore on Monday so they took the opportunity to rest him. Expect they’ll do something similar in the back half of the year

Simpson on 6PR

• Long has a cork to his hip flexor and just didn’t quite recover. Hoped he’ll be ready for Essendon
• Reid was a bit sore on Monday so they took the opportunity to rest him. Expect they’ll do something similar in the back half of the year

Sounds like Gaff won’t travel?

Simpson on 6PR

Hey now go back to page 1 where clowns thought i was on Drugs. The level of knowitallism on here is pathethic or rather dontknowmuchatall.

Ryan for Long obvious. WAFL Bye
Barrass and whichever tall back Edwards.
And everyone has a short memory on Culley. He will be either sub on or off with Sheed. The combo make up for Harley.

I said Ryan and Culley in. Without Barrass suspension.

Hey now go back to page 1 where clowns thought i was on Drugs. The level of knowitallism on here is pathethic or rather dontknowmuchatall.

And everyone has a short memory on Culley. He will be either sub on or off with Sheed. The combo make up for Harley.

You don’t have a post on page one

OUT
Barrass susp
Brockman
J Williams

IN
Jameson
Ryan
Culley

Using a sub for last 10 mins of every game is not ideal. If Sheed is kept in this role, he is definately done end of season. He was rumoured to be going to Freo. I wonder if this will be entertained this off season. I am bringing Culley in. A lot more utility factor than J Williams. This fwd conundrum will get interesting soon. Culley will get more ball in the AFL than at that very inconsistent WAFL side.

Add Oscar, Hewett, Culley,
Flynn to Ruck. B Williams to CHF/Fwd/Ruck.
Going from strength to strength now.
Was page 5, and you were still wrong: Brockman/Jilliams out, Jameson(sic, injured) in.

You also dropped Brockman and Jack Williams.

And predicted a global shutdown of all contracts a couple of years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such insider knowledge you know selection decisions before even the MC does :moustache:

He must not be doing something they are asking of him or they simply dont rate him that highly

Trew is obviously not in the MC’s good books.

Don’t know why they kept him on the list if this is how they regard him.

We’ve been giving out an eagles ‘identity’ award each week for the WAFL player who best encompasses it. Tree has been playing well and in the thumping last week he took out that award. Cole and Snake were on the Eagles pod this week (decent listen) and both said Trew was the current magoos standout.

With Reid rested and that form - if Trew hasn’t been told he doesn’t have a future in the ones I guess he’s getting a bit of that message this week. To not make the extended bench behind some on there is curious all that considered

We’ve been giving out an eagles ‘identity’ award each week for the WAFL player who best encompasses it. Tree has been playing well and in the thumping last week he took out that award. Cole and Snake were on the Eagles pod this week (decent listen) and both said Trew was the current magoos standout.

With Reid rested and that form - if Trew hasn’t been told he doesn’t have a future in the ones I guess he’s getting a bit of that message this week. To not make the extended bench behind some on there is curious all that considered
We f**ked up by giving him a contract.

Quite possibly beneficiary of having only a few AFL listed players on the park in the twos some games last year
Agreed but a side effect being we’ve not got a spot for the MSD. Maybe we could ask him to retire but promise to give him another rookie year in return.

We can also blame our new club docs, Matt Inness and the rest of the new fitness crew. Have been very good so far.

Agreed but a side effect being we’ve not got a spot for the MSD. Maybe we could ask him to retire but promise to give him another rookie year in return.

We can also blame our new club docs, Matt Inness and the rest of the new fitness crew. Have been very good so far.

We needed Trew for depth Yeo, Sheed , Culley all returning from injury if we had got Dev than Trew probably delisted ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We needed Trew for depth Yeo, Sheed , Culley all returning from injury if we had got Dev than Trew probably delisted ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Trew definitely took the spot that was there for Dev. Trew and Baker should have gone. In hindsight Sharp on a wing and a spot for the MSD would have been the best outcome. We had enough cover for Yeo (Sheed and Culley have been irrelevant to date) IMO but do see where you’re coming from.

The club said hip.

Hopefully we’re not back to playing silly buggers.
Well I was listening to Simmo being interviewed on 6PR this evening and he mentioned somebody had a corkie however whoever he was talking about said he didn’t get up in time for this weekends game, however I missed the name of the player so perhaps it was Long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back