Prediction Round 7, 2024: Changes vs Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate me for saying this, but I reckon Sheed's a starter for Sunday. After Yeo, Kelly and Ginbey, we don't have someone who could play as that fourth inside mid with Reid out.

Sheed, Edwards x2, and Brockman the bench. Chesser sub.

On Gold Coast's end, it's interesting that they've dropped Ethan Read and named a two-KPF forward line. Moyle looks likely to come in but I found that strange nonetheless.

Don't hate me for saying this, but I reckon Sheed's a starter for Sunday. After Yeo, Kelly and Ginbey, we don't have someone who could play as that fourth inside mid with Reid out.

Sheed, Edwards x2, and Brockman the bench. Chesser sub.

On Gold Coast's end, it's interesting that they've dropped Ethan Read and named a two-KPF forward line. Moyle looks likely to come in but I found that strange nonetheless.
They wouldn’t sub him two weeks in a row so it’s pretty inevitable

Thinking Gaff, Johnston and Culley miss the cut meaning

Ryan for Long
HEdwards for Barrass
Sheed for Reid

Either Chesser or Luke Edwards to be the sub

It makes no ******* sense that they keep overlooking Trew. Why give the kid a contract if you’re not gonna select him when his best on ground for your wafl side every week?
He’s an inside mid too so he could easily slot in and take over from Harley. It makes a mockery of our selection process in my opinion as it looks like we’re just playing favourites again.

For the WAFL watchers, is there any reason Trew isn't getting a look in? Stats wise seems to be in our best every week.
He's been consistently wafl grade and hasn't really shown much special for someone who's been in an afl system as long as he has. I'd rather reward good form to Johnston, he actually looks like he has the potential to have an afl career.

With the 5 inclusions "vying to secure the last two vacancies" it would seem Chesser, Brockman and Sheed's spots are secure.
Surely it will be Harry Edwards, and maybe Luke Edwards.
Hoping for Harry and Harvey taking the 2 last spots.
I just hope that Ginbey doesn't get pushed back in the stoppage midfield pecking order in favour of Sheed. With Reid rested, this is a perfect opportunity for Ginbey to be a focal point in the midfield.

That extended bench is a bit grim.

Chesser, Brockman, L Edwards, H Edwards and Johnston sub would be my choice, but the reality is that Sheed will play. Not great news for Trew. Noah Long out sucks, hopefully its more management than an actual injury that costs weeks.
Noah Long listed as injured finger.

It makes no ******* sense that they keep overlooking Trew. Why give the kid a contract if you’re not gonna select him when his best on ground for your wafl side every week?
He’s an inside mid too so he could easily slot in and take over from Harley. It makes a mockery of our selection process in my opinion as it looks like we’re just playing favourites again.
Ginbey plays in Reid's absence. Sheed in longs. Edwards in barrass'. Johnston sub

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back