Review Round 6, 2024 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hinkley just resign your coaching has been exposed over and over again everyone is sick to death of it nothings changed and it never will its time for change the fans deserve better than this especially those who spend their money to buy memberships, travel to games buy merchandise etc for a spineless piss poor effort like that mentally and physically weak as piss

Review of the second ruck 'experiment':

Sweet and Soldo had a combined 13 touches (Soldo averages 11.4 on his own) and 4 marks
Sweet and Soldo kicked a combined 0.0
We lost the clearances
We got walloped in the centre clearances
And Soldo has played 94% gametime, so we didn't even succeed at giving him a rest.

An abject failure on every level, as it was always going to be. Turns out I'm not just some hysterical pessimist, I'm just a person who watches football and is capable of pattern recognition. Shoutout to everyone who tagged me in the changes thread like Sweet getting picked was some sort of win.
Sweet started ok in the first, but after that it was a mess. Was clear we needed to sub Sweet out pronto, but there was so much going wrong and they were only 1 small element of an absolute shitshow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back