Opinion Paddy Dow, can you see a pathway for him to break into our best 22 or are we resigned to losing him?

What are Dow's chances of breaking into the best 22?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dow is getting a heavy tag every week so is not getting as much space as he has in the past. He has been kicking goals every week and had 3 shots on the weekend that he was unlucky to only come up with 1.

Unless he gets a sustained go in the 1s we won't know whether he can make it. He is not going to learn much more playing 2s
Agree with your first paragraph, as far as learning much, i understand what your saying but he can still definitely learn and improve on areas he’s deficient in playing in the reserves…
I would like to see him given a block of 3/4 games just to give him the chance to show the coaches/club & teammates what he can do for us…

As i said after the Pies game he’s first and only game was solid and far from the worst for us, unlucky imo to be dropped…

I’ll keep fighting the fight for him until i see differently…

Agree with your first paragraph, as far as learning much, i understand what your saying but he can still definitely learn and improve on areas he’s deficient in playing in the reserves…
I would like to see him given a block of 3/4 games just to give him the chance to show the coaches/club & teammates what he can do for us…

As i said after the Pies game he’s first and only game was solid and far from the worst for us, unlucky imo to be dropped…

I’ll keep fighting the fight for him until i see differently…
Play too much vfl and you learn to be a vfl player.

Hopefully with Cerra out for 2 weeks he gets his sustained chance. Push Kennedy more to the outside

How can you write a player off who has only had one game as part of a new system?
I get that he's so many's favourite whipping boy right now, but he hasn't been given a fair go yet as part of Vossy's gameplan, and was OK against the Pies. His form in the 2nds has more than earned him a go

Back