Scape Goat Not so Common-tary thread ( formerly rudes threat )

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I just heard Hamish say ' Docherty goes back and gets the ball' just like his life

Kill yourself Hamish. Turning his cancer into a little commentary line atleast make it good.

Up there with Gerard Healy saying the last 5 minutes of a game with 5 mins to go might be crucial

Also Nate Jones would be about the 700th bloke I would have picked to be a commentator.

Already better than Jobe, hopefully he grows into but doesn't bring much so far :/

A typical uninspiring channel 7 appointment like the rest of them. They are all "nice" and boring.
In-between quarters him and Cameron ling would sit around trying to put shapes into different shape holes.

I want Mal Brown and Robert Walls

In-between quarters him and Cameron ling would sit around trying to put shapes into different shape holes.

I want Mal Brown and Robert Walls

Yep, get me anyone who isn't afaird to call players out for s**t play. Sick of everyone having to watch what they say, family friendly environment.

Yep, get me anyone who isn't afaird to call players out for s**t play. Sick of everyone having to watch what they say, family friendly environment.
Imagine how ******* weird it would be to have two campaigners disagree on air about how someones playing.
Channel 7s one step away from cutting to Richo mid game talking to Bert an Ernie about the dangers of tackling to aggressive. Follow along kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jobes a really nice moron.

He is actually the dumbest footballer I've ever heard. Guy would have had the best education, rich family, was a star footballer yet he still can't put sentences together during commentary. Not trying to shame him too much as I'm sure he is a nice guy but jesus he is a shockingly bad commentator.

I just heard Hamish say ' Docherty goes back and gets the ball' just like his life

Kill yourself Hamish. Turning his cancer into a little commentary line atleast make it good.

Up there with Gerard Healy saying the last 5 minutes of a game with 5 mins to go might be crucial
He also said at one point "it always feels like when it's a three goals margin, whether the next goal makes it a 24 or 12 point margin is huge."

He really has the most inane commentary.

Jobe Watson is really grim to listen to

Needs to move back to NYC to make flat whites and stay away from expressing himself verbally in a public forum
Apparently his cafe was actually really good, coffee is garbage over there so he just catered to all the Australian and European tourists/expats with our good stuff

Betts, Jones, and Watson are great examples of what Aker talked about years ago in his Open Mic.

Fox and 7 love to gets these players straight out of the game because they're nice blokes and popular footballers even though they have no idea what to do when they are put in front of a microphone.

Betts, Jones, and Watson are great examples of what Aker talked about years ago in his Open Mic.

Fox and 7 love to gets these players straight out of the game because they're nice blokes and popular footballers even though they have no idea what to do when they are put in front of a microphone.
Yup, dog s**t boring and no value.

Who would they possibly get though, I stopped watching 360 because it was a round table wank fest no matter what player was on. Robbo would say that guy should be suspended and stare at the players and they'd just agree with him. Everyone's way too scared to disagree

Who would they possibly get though, I stopped watching 360 because it was a round table wank fest no matter what player was on. Robbo would say that guy should be suspended and stare at the players and they'd just agree with him. Everyone's way too scared to disagree

I have stopped consuming footy media in general, the only time I listen is the show King does with Whateley on a Monday morning (Even if Whateley always has bad opinions). No s**t you get better content from random guys on youtube than you do from the channels with millions of dollars.

Gawn is the only player that immediately comes to mind who could be given a three hour radio show tomorrow and be successful.

Ex-coaches are better fits for the media cause communication is essential to that job. It's why Buckley has been a good addition even though he doesn't know half the players names unless they're wearing black and white. That being said, I'm not expecting much from his comedy show.

Gawn is the only player that immediately comes to mind who could be given a three hour radio show tomorrow and be successful.

Ex-coaches are better fits for the media cause communication is essential to that job. It's why Buckley has been a good addition even though he doesn't know half the players names unless they're wearing black and white. That being said, I'm not expecting much from his comedy show.

Kinda amazing Gawns like the only bloke in among 700 that can talk to media without a script and not be ******* boring

I'm a big fan of bucks. Show probably sucks but he's great on fox.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back