List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some bloke on reddit claiming a friend of a friend has told him that LDU to Melbourne is a 'done deal'.

Slight correction. I believe his friend told him and his friend told him. In the spirit of Chinese whispers the message got muddied along the way. I believe the real info was that LRT to Melbourne is a 'done deal'.

2 years is interesting. Presumably he could have got a 8+ year deal out of them if he wanted.
Kids backing himself to be worth alot more in 2 years from now. Sure it's a risk but I don't hate it. He can leverage multiple offers now as soon as next year.

Kids backing himself to be worth alot more in 2 years from now. Sure it's a risk but I don't hate it. He can leverage multiple offers now as soon as next year.
The reports were Richmond and Hawthorn offered him over a mill a year on long term contracts. I doubt the Dogs could offer the same after the Naughton contract. I suspect he wants to stay at the dogs long term but they couldn't get close to those big offers.

The reports were Richmond and Hawthorn offered him over a mill a year on long term contracts. I doubt the Dogs could offer the same after the Naughton contract. I suspect he wants to stay at the dogs long term but they couldn't get close to those big offers.
Isn't the salary cap sposed to rise heaps.

The vast majority of contracts would have clauses to increase with the cap you'd think.
Would they? My assumption is that the guys signing 8 year deals are doing that so that they are tied down before that happens. Then the club will have extra money when it rises

Would they? My assumption is that the guys signing 8 year deals are doing that so that they are tied down before that happens. Then the club will have extra money when it rises
Regardless the CBA was negotiated last year so that would be the last cap increase for a while you'd think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but it's restricted free agency so it basically doesn't count. They should * that rule off or make it only the top couple players at each club
Most teams take the compo regardless if it means a top ten pick.

Not if the players any good though. I'm saying North should be able to offer Pickett 2 million a season and we shouldn't just have automatic matching rights.
Depends on the situation. If LDU wanted to come to us or Geelong North ain't gonna match cause they're going to get less back.

Geez Logan Morris looks the player

Begs belief Lamb said we didn’t rate any players around that point of the draft when pissing away pick 27 last year.

Kid made an immediate impact after playing a full game in the VFL, meanwhile we continue to wait on blokes like Jefferson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back