Autopsy North vs Crows - 'Tis a good day to be a Roo my friends!'

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Josh Kelly watching that?

Good week to show that when a bloke is weighing up with his family if he wants to come to your club.

But Caro said he will be weighing up if he wants his seasons to be finished in August or September every year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guaranteed media will say the Crows where flat after a big win against the mighty Tigers, we were lucky to get them when we did lol
Well, to be honest, I always like playing teams that have come off a big game as winners. They tend to be a bit more psychologically complacent, particularly if they've been talked up. 'Bath water' and all that.

However, that's not to say the win wasn't due to our good play. It was, but Adelaide were also ripe for the plucking.

Yeh................................nar, that ^ ended in tears...I prefer....

1993 might have, but it was the start of something special. Tonight I'm gonna dare to dream that 2017 might be too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't underestimate the recruitment of Marley this year.

Can play the role we haven't had for a while in stopping quick smalls and also releases someone like McDonald to play up the ground.

Same as Vickers-Willis. Means we can move guys like McDonald and McMillan up the ground.

Getting McMillan out of the back six is a huge win as he is poor defensively one on one.

Agree with this. I think Jmac offers a fair bit on a wing but today with him taking fish's role in defence and with the kick outs really showed how good and how important the fish has been and will be for us this year.

One thing I haven't seen in ages is the extreme passion we had today from every single goal. Dumont pumping his chest, Waite in the crowd, Williams popping his shoulder back in with pure arrogance and desperation, we just had this aggression that was almost manic

These young kids are embracing the club in a massive way, I love it! haven't felt this good about a win in ages.

I hope brad is right and this was his plan B!

A couple of unheralded heroes today:

1. The coin. Winning the toss was huge as the game turned out.

2. The breeze. Helped us get a 10 goal lead then died in the arse.

Thanks coin and breeze. Shinboners one and all.
Surprised the commentators weren't calling it a 10 goal breeze

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

As the ladder stands right now, we have played teams positioned 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 12 & 15.

Our double up games are against teams positioned 7, 8, 9, 12 & 15.

Which means that in the remaining 15 rounds, we will be playing 5 more games against teams that, right now, are in the 8, not one of whom is top 4.

And we just showed that at least on our turf we can take down the hottest team going around.

Ya gotta be excited.

I haven't seen any mention of EVW. I thought he was very good today, especially in the contest. Keeps his feet
Yeah has been good and just doing his job, the fact that there isn't much said about him proves he is going along nicely for a third gamer, lock for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back