NFNL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you on about. Just searched him… played for over 5 years at Bundoora..

He is a 1 pointer.
My understanding is you are a 1 pointer for life if you play 40+ junior games at 1 club up to including u17’s.

Yes you can earn being a 1 pointer based on number of consecutive senior seasons played, but if you leave the club you lose that and start again. In Joe’s case will be 3 pointer.

My understanding is you are a 1 pointer for life if you play 40+ junior games at 1 club up to including u17’s.

Yes you can earn being a 1 pointer based on number of consecutive senior seasons played, but if you leave the club you lose that and start again. In Joe’s case will be 3 pointer.
There is no consecutive seasons played deduction, a point is deducted for every season of service. Leaving and coming back doesn’t change this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Florance and Curtis Brown back to Nth.
I think North will be thereabouts. I know they have identified some of the areas they need to improve on with all the close losses & with the likes of Daw, Hunt, the return of Florance & Brown & some young players within & from outside they haven't announced yet, they will be pressing for top 4 IMO.

Their current list they have not lost any of note apart from Bailey who has gone bush in a coaching role.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back