NFNL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

And for nothing really....pissing on a footy jumper gets you suspended these days?

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I dunno these days when everything is filmed for content it's not a bad thing to send a message out that pissing on an oppostion jumper isn't going to be tolerated, otherwise it could become a yearly tradition. Pretty sure volunteers wouldn't be too appreciative of these kind of videos.

And for nothing really....pissing on a footy jumper gets you suspended these days?

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The action deserves a punishment. It’s a terrible look for the club and league, violated the social media policy and creates angst between both clubs.

Obviously they are 18 year old kids and will learn from it.

So why all the suspensions? Because they did not wash their hands afterwards?

You do realise the league has a social media policy. I'd have given them all six weeks for stupidity. The fact that they not only filmed it, but published the video online is probably one of the dumber things I've witnessed by local footballers. Sure they're 18 year old kids and its not exactly the crime of the century but a strong message needed to be sent IMO. It's not a great look. Credit to the Montmorency assistant coach who came to the rooms on Sunday after the GF to congratulate Danny and personally apologise on behalf of his club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some truth to this comment. 4 D1 Premierships, that's more than Macleod, Whittlesea, and Hurstbridge combined. Just a lazy 37 between Heidelberg and Greensborough. I'm a bit surprised Mont didn't go after Blair Harvey. He would have sorted them out
Probably didn’t want to deflate the egos there ? That’s why he wouldn’t have been considered . We all know they like to be pumped up at Mont

There's some truth to this comment. 4 D1 Premierships, that's more than Macleod, Whittlesea, and Hurstbridge combined. Just a lazy 37 between Heidelberg and Greensborough. I'm a bit surprised Mont didn't go after Blair Harvey. He would have sorted them out
Blair?! Great player and nice fella but what are his D1 coaching credentials and why would he sort them out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back