List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Perryman is a wingman who fits in our system. But he is not a player you would want to be paying much.

Perryman is a wingman who fits in our system. But he is not a player you would want to be paying much.

Not until he gets you to the other side at least.

Cumming over perryman for mine
For what role? Probably the player type we need least.

He’s a softer less defensive Ryan Burton.

I went to Mt Barker on Sunday to watch GWS v GC. I thought Perryman was pretty bland/vanilla.

I’d say that’s the appeal. Like Willem Drew he will play his role well every week.

He is a vanilla, bland player who will run up and down the wing all day, put his head over the ball, get 10-15 touches and not turn it over much.

So essentially what our wings do in their current role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wings and small defender and small forward are the obvious areas where we could upgrade pretty easily.

Names I see here

Daniel - I'd take him as a back pocket which releases Farrell to a wing
Perryman - I'd take him for a wing in an instant but not for big money and only as a Free Agent
Cumming - same

One I think would be a big upgrade would be Macrae who would be a great fit for a wing and depth midfield. Kicking isn't the best but he's a running machine Boak style and a like for like replacement. Although Boak clearly the better player at his peak.

Perryman would be a good get. Good runner, can play multiple positions to a good standard. Our first string midfield might be great but we've got * all depth in that area. He's a clear upgrade on someone like Mead and Burgoyne and is a more rounded player than Bergman too. If we can get him, you go for it.

Perryman isn't a superstar, but he'd be our first picked wingman from the moment he stepped through the doors. Could be a handy little pickup, similar to Carlton getting Acres on the cheap a couple of years ago.

Caleb Daniel $700k contract for another 2 years - well rule a line through that one let the Bulldogs sit on that contract.

Caleb Daniel $700k contract for another 2 years - well rule a line through that one let the Bulldogs sit on that contract.
Not totally. If they pay a substantial amount of it, who cares. Similar to the Grundy deal.

Cumming over perryman for mine
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Perryman isn't a superstar, but he'd be our first picked wingman from the moment he stepped through the doors. Could be a handy little pickup, similar to Carlton getting Acres on the cheap a couple of years ago.
On the cheap: who will pay the Ferry man?

Caleb Daniel got dropped. He would be a very good pressure forward. He would have to be keen to leave crazy bevo, and they wouldn't want to pay his salary to rot in the reserves.

Caleb Daniel got dropped. He would be a very good pressure forward. He would have to be keen to leave crazy bevo, and they wouldn't want to pay his salary to rot in the reserves.
No he wouldn't. He is not a forward, or a pressure player. He is a one way running, soft midfielder who happens to be a midget.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back