Leeds United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Been expecting it since I went to bed at half time against Palace thinking we were right in this, and woke up to 1-5. Does anyone actually know what happened in the dressing room after conceding late in that half? Because we have been complete dross ever since.

There should be a fair bit of turnover. Add Gnonto and Roca to that list I think.

How many loan returns will come in? Could have the makings of a decent champ side if we get the front office and complete mental ineptitude under control.

Gelhardt
Creswell
Drameh
Bate
Roberts
Llorente
Costa
Poveda
I’d like to see Drameh, Gelhardt, Cresswell, Bate and Greenwood feature more prominently this season as they all have the ability to be good premier league players eventually.

I’d like to see Drameh, Gelhardt, Cresswell, Bate and Greenwood feature more prominently this season as they all have the ability to be good premier league players eventually.
Don’t think Drameh will stick around. Only has 12 months left on his contract and pretty much no chance he’ll sign an extension.

Don’t think Drameh will stick around. Only has 12 months left on his contract and pretty much no chance he’ll sign an extension.
I wouldn’t be surprised tbh. It would be a shame since Ayling is finished as far as I’m concerned and Kristensen won’t stick around for second tier football. Drameh has bucketloads of ability and he demonstrated that with Luton this season.

Farke has great championship pedigree and plays an attractive style of football. He looks ecstatic to be the new manager and his ‘defend the shirt’ mantra is exactly what was missing in the last two seasons. I’m looking forward to the new season now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barack Obama Thank You GIF by Obama

DShed Spence sent back to Spurs

Discuss please?

Never really looked interested. Clearly a modern attacking fullback, but has a lot of defensive frailties which Farke doesn't seem to like.

Judging by Farke's comments overnight, maybe hasn't put in the effort expected. Lot of players loaned to lower leagues will struggle in this manner. Unlucky with injury early so never cemented his spot. Firpo has returned at the same time, though bit worrying for Spurs if he's preferred. Not exactly swimming in fullbacks, with Archie Gray playing out of position regularly.

Never really looked interested. Clearly a modern attacking fullback, but has a lot of defensive frailties which Farke doesn't seem to like.

Judging by Farke's comments overnight, maybe hasn't put in the effort expected. Lot of players loaned to lower leagues will struggle in this manner. Unlucky with injury early so never cemented his spot. Firpo has returned at the same time, though bit worrying for Spurs if he's preferred. Not exactly swimming in fullbacks, with Archie Gray playing out of position regularly.

thanks for this, out of curiosity, how is our other loanee going (Rodon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back