Gnoto - 18yo
Summerville - 21yo
Greenwood - 20yo
Gelhardt - 20yo
Aaronson - 22yo
Meslier - 22yo
Adams - 23yo
Struijk - 23yo

If these guys keep developing how they have been, with Cresswell & Gray to hopefully come into the side in the next few years I think we’ll be in a good spot.
Doubt we hold onto Meslier but the others all have long term contracts.

Do we think Bamford is ever getting back to his 2021 form? Still think we need another striker in January.

Best 11 when/if everyones fit?

Meslier
Ayling Koch Struijk Wober
Adams Roca
Sinisterra Gnonto Rutter
Rodrigo

Leaves

Robles
Kristensen
Cooper
Llorente
Firpo
Forshaw
Summerville
Aaronson
Bamford
Gelhardt
Greenwood
Harrison
Dallas

This is the best depth we have had in years and if Marsch cant make something of it, then surely another manager can?

Best 11 when/if everyones fit?

Meslier
Ayling Koch Struijk Wober
Adams Roca
Sinisterra Gnonto Rutter
Rodrigo

Leaves

Robles
Kristensen
Cooper
Llorente
Firpo
Forshaw
Summerville
Aaronson
Bamford
Gelhardt
Greenwood
Harrison
Dallas

This is the best depth we have had in years and if Marsch cant make something of it, then surely another manager can?
I think Marsch will be gone in a couple of weeks. I’ve been pretty indifferent to him but he does say some stupid things and some of his decisions (Southampton & Spurs) have cost us points for sure.

Crazy that we could go down with this side but stay up last season.

Your starting 11 looks pretty spot on, probably swap Willy & Rutter, and if Cooper is fit I still think he’ll start over Struijk which doesn’t please me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Im nearly at the point with this team that it might be better to go down so we can have a clean out. Im not sure I want to go into next season forking out 25m on McKennie on top of the duds we already have.
Best thing might be to clean out the dead wood, including Orta.
We have a strong Championship side with Creswell, Gelhardt, Gray, Gyabi, Drameh, Perkins, Ayling, Rutter (?)

Im nearly at the point with this team that it might be better to go down so we can have a clean out. Im not sure I want to go into next season forking out 25m on McKennie on top of the duds we already have.
Best thing might be to clean out the dead wood, including Orta.
We have a strong Championship side with Creswell, Gelhardt, Gray, Gyabi, Drameh, Perkins, Ayling, Rutter (?)

Think I'm with you. McKennie and Orta can make themselves scarce.

Bamford again cost us dearly. It was a good performance in general play with his ability to hold the ball up and being others into the game but his inability to score goals has killed us. He has missed 13-14 huge chances this season that other strikers would’ve finished.

Mathematically we are still right in it but it doesn’t look good.

Bamford again cost us dearly. It was a good performance in general play with his ability to hold the ball up and being others into the game but his inability to score goals has killed us. He has missed 13-14 huge chances this season that other strikers would’ve finished.

Mathematically we are still right in it but it doesn’t look good.

Puts the pen away and were 2-0 up and possibly icing the game. Of course it goes straight up the other end to concede and they show us how to do it.

Rodrigo should have demanded it. I'm all for helping him get his confidence back but this is not the time.

Well what we were expecting the last few months was officially delivered today, back to the championship and no one can say it’s not deserved. Didn’t even put up a fight not just today but the last couple of months.
Gotta lol at Radz not even turning up on the final day.
It’s a massive off season for the club, really need to make good appointments in the DOF and manager roles.
As for the players, I don’t think there will be a massive turnover but don’t think we’ll see Rodrigo, Koch, Harrison, Sini & Adams again.

Been expecting it since I went to bed at half time against Palace thinking we were right in this, and woke up to 1-5. Does anyone actually know what happened in the dressing room after conceding late in that half? Because we have been complete dross ever since.

There should be a fair bit of turnover. Add Gnonto and Roca to that list I think.

How many loan returns will come in? Could have the makings of a decent champ side if we get the front office and complete mental ineptitude under control.

Gelhardt
Creswell
Drameh
Bate
Roberts
Llorente
Costa
Poveda

Liverpool supporter, but have a soft spot for Leeds. Great clubs like them shouldn't be in the championship. Hopefully will bounce back and return to the premier league soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back