Leeds United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t they put us all through it!
You have to admire the grit of this team because they never stop trying. We have scored 9 goals this season beyond the 85th minute with many of them coming in this crucial stretch. Injuries galore, Bielsa sacked, blokes getting sent off and we still found a way!

Very happy to be wrong! thought we were doomed.
Full credit to the boys, dug in for some late late goals and points this season.
But we have a lot of work to do if we're not going to be a yoyo club.
Raph will leave which he fully deserves, I'd be happy to see Rodrigo go too.
Firpo was shocking but hopefully can have a better 2nd season and we don't exactly have depth at LB.

Very happy to be wrong! thought we were doomed.
Full credit to the boys, dug in for some late late goals and points this season.
But we have a lot of work to do if we're not going to be a yoyo club.
Raph will leave which he fully deserves, I'd be happy to see Rodrigo go too.
Firpo was shocking but hopefully can have a better 2nd season and we don't exactly have depth at LB.

Agreed on all fronts but I thought Firpo was quite good last night. Stood up when it was really needed

Keep Jesse Marsch as gaffer or replace him friends ?

Happy to go either way, but I feel like he has earned the opportunity to manage us for the first 10 or so games next season (we definitely were going down if Bielsa stayed, as much as i love El Loco)
Yeh definitely deserves a crack next season. Disagree with Bielsa but we'll never really know.

I think Marsch deserves a crack with his own team, he spent this year in Bielsa's shadow. His one job was to keep us in the PL, lets see what he can do with a bit of freedom and a transfer window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good hit out. Love the combativeness of Roca and Adams. Kristensen looks good going forward but is suspect defensively. It’s only one game and he will improve. Aaronsen has that bit of X factor that can unlock teams which makes us dangerous in build up play and on the counterattack.

All in all, I’m satisfied with the performance and result.

Happy Homer Simpson GIF

If Rodrigo can hold his form in the #9 position it may be worth playing Bamford off the bench until the World Cup Break. Let his body ease back into it with managed minutes.

If Rodrigo can hold his form in the #9 position it may be worth playing Bamford off the bench until the World Cup Break. Let his body ease back into it with managed minutes.

Perkins is the dark horse as the season progresses imo.

Has looked like a man amongst boys in the u21's so far, better than Joffy did at the level tbh.

Was in West Hams first team squad last season obviously.

Will be interesting if he gets minutes vs Barnsley, physically he's alot closer to Bamford than Joffy in terms of being able to hold the ball up etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back