Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine HTL would still be lacing them up and with a few years of solid GVL form under his belt he'll be a dangerous proposition for opposition backlines

Didn’t he play majority reserves football?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He loved his time there so he tells me
As far as Tally goes he’ll certainly give it his best shot working hard recruiting along with his assistant TK they’ll put a better and competitive outfit together
Sorry for the dumb question,So does that mean he will be a non playing coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murchison continue to build their list adding David Smith from Rumbalara Definitely will be one of the Main challengers Again next season 😀
Have seen him go around phantom just super quick he is a great pick up for the hoppers I know we are in November but they are looking like one of the main challenges in 2023

Have seen him go around phantom just super quick he is a great pick up for the hoppers I know we are in November but they are looking like one of the main challenges in 2023
I've been a bit surprised at their recruiting so far to be honest they only need to top up a little and we're in a position to be fussy with what they brought it. Fletcher Paul was playing Seniors at Euroa early-Mid Season and then spat the dummy when he got put back to the Under 18's and went to Violet Town where he did nothing ( He had previously self exited the Bushies system) and how he is on his 2nd KD Club in a matter of months. Smith is a Yo Yo he has just signed at his 4th KD Club and has played 2 games in Total at those Clubs. Played 2 games at Rumba this year then I'm not sure where he was. High points and Highly unreliable. Be interesting to see how they go.

I've been a bit surprised at their recruiting so far to be honest they only need to top up a little and we're in a position to be fussy with what they brought it. Fletcher Paul was playing Seniors at Euroa early-Mid Season and then spat the dummy when he got put back to the Under 18's and went to Violet Town where he did nothing ( He had previously self exited the Bushies system) and how he is on his 2nd KD Club in a matter of months. Smith is a Yo Yo he has just signed at his 4th KD Club and has played 2 games in Total at those Clubs. Played 2 games at Rumba this year then I'm not sure where he was. High points and Highly unreliable. Be interesting to see how they go.
Only seen him play once but didn’t know he is a rattle head

Hopefully for Murch sake he bucks the trend but I think a couple of players with good finals footy on their CV's would have been more the way to go.
Chris Cullinan. Multiple premiership B&F, grand final BOG’s… might be 34 but very fit. Geramie Ganino also who is a premiership player with us and proven on the bigger games.
Would they count as the “couple of players with good finals footy on their CV’s”??

As for the knocks on those 2 young blokes… one is 19 and one is 23. It’s great to have murray bushrangers products in the KD, and I think it’s important for clubs to take on kids who haven’t been able to settle, because our club might just be the right fit and culture for them. It’s all about timing and finding the the right group to be around these kids!

Chris Cullinan. Multiple premiership B&F, grand final BOG’s… might be 34 but very fit. Geramie Ganino also who is a premiership player with us and proven on the bigger games.
Would they count as the “couple of players with good finals footy on their CV’s”??

As for the knocks on those 2 young blokes… one is 19 and one is 23. It’s great to have murray bushrangers products in the KD, and I think it’s important for clubs to take on kids who haven’t been able to settle, because our club might just be the right fit and culture for them. It’s all about timing and finding the the right group to be around these kids!
They would fit the mould if they are still capable I last remember Callinan locking in for a Season about 5 years ago now at the Swans Ganino longer ago. I know they had a few casual runs at Dookie. It's nice that you have a spare 8 or 9 points to try and help these kids realise their talent. PS- I hope your culture Grand Final day isn't what your referring to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back