Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

With the signing of superstar great Dane Swan, Stanhope will now push hard to secure his cousin Aaron Ramsay as a key forward for lions. Ramsay has a pretty handy resume, Playing at Essendon District Football League club Essendon Doutta Stars in 2015. He was also the joint winner of the league’s Reynolds Medal in 2006 for the best premier division player. Signing both the 38,39 yo superstars at the lions will definitely put crowd numbers to a high at Stanhope games in 2023.
Blowfly money talks, Jorge I can’t believe you were so well looked after as a runner… i’d feel guilty taking that money and (drink cards) what are they? You playing Monopoly

With the signing of superstar great Dane Swan, Stanhope will now push hard to secure his cousin Aaron Ramsay as a key forward for lions. Ramsay has a pretty handy resume, Playing at Essendon District Football League club Essendon Doutta Stars in 2015. He was also the joint winner of the league’s Reynolds Medal in 2006 for the best premier division player. Signing both the 38,39 yo superstars at the lions will definitely put crowd numbers to a high at Stanhope games in 2023.
Blowfly money talks, Jorge I can’t believe you were so well looked after as a runner… i’d feel guilty taking that money and (drink cards) what are they? You playing Monopoly
Blowfly ?? 😳...bushfly....martin mcfly...ah close enough 🤣🤣

Does anyone remember the waterboy for Seymour that was under nick jewell in 2018? Pretty sure he ran off with him to Sorrento ?? Can anyone confirm

It’s definitely been in the discussions With Dane but obviously he won’t if he sings a contract with the lions

It has definitely been in discussions with Dane on a one off game with Merrigum , But sources say it obviously wouldn’t go ahead if the ex afl superstar signs a contract with the Lions for 2023 season.
Don't reckon swanny will play too many games after breaking his leg again at st Kilda city this year, if he does, he'll play one off games and sit in the fwd pocket so he doesn't get injured

Not sure many clubs will want Ramsey, he didn't last the season at Rochy a fair few years ago

Not really.. nows about as much about Rushy as you lion.. and that's bugger all. Either he's the ex coach or the ex coaches old man.. always willing to pot the locals. Even when the ex coach and his brother in law took the money and ran.
It is amazing everytime I make comment about Rushy that you or your ill-informed mates attempt to guess who I am. A great way of not addressing the issues at hand. I could make wild guesses who you are too, but I wouldn't bother other than to say as with all your comments you are wrong again. I am not who you think.

Don't reckon swanny will play too many games after breaking his leg again at st Kilda city this year, if he does, he'll play one off games and sit in the fwd pocket so he doesn't get injured

Not sure many clubs will want Ramsey, he didn't last the season at Rochy a fair few years ago
Yes Rochester gave him the flick after about 10 Rounds. That was about 2015 so can't imagine he has found any pace since then. My understanding is that he 'had' been an excellent small mid prior to that point on the smaller metro grounds.

What happened in the wash up to the big fight in the Ky League Grand Final day? I seen the outcome for the Maryborough League one where I couldn't believe the player only got 6 weeks for jumping the fence and punching on but haven't seen anything on the Ky League one. Surely they haven't just brushed it under the carpet?

Last edited:
What happened in the wash up to the big fight in the Ky League Grand Final day? I seen the outcome for the Maryborough League one where I couldn't believe the player only got 6 weeks for jumping the fence and punching on but haven't seen anything on the Ky League one. Surely they have just brushed it under the carpet?
I believe finding have come out and is sitting Monday and Tuesday next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it will be interesting to see if Jack Exell can go ok in a decent league.
I think he has been a flat track bully over the last couple of years.
good luck to him for having a go
Played in the Bellarine & Bendigo ( both creditable Comps) Leagues before lobbing at Violet Town for one year. The Ky League above the bottom bracket of teams is 'decent' Footy as well IMO.

it will be interesting to see if Jack Exell can go ok in a decent league.
I think he has been a flat track bully over the last couple of years.
good luck to him for having a go
Ultra had an opinion on Excell heading to the GV not too long ago, along the lines of training and work ethic.....definitely has the tools though.

Ultra had an opinion on Excell heading to the GV not too long ago, along the lines of training and work ethic.....definitely has the tools though.
And as it seems of course he's landed at "Tannery Lane" in the Bendigo comp. He won't have to work too hard there, they make finals for fun !! 😁

Avenels new coach
Seems like a ripper fella and has committed to the job for a few years. Great to see the swans with some security and a bright future moving forward. A lot of the core group hanging round but will see some fresh faces and a bit of a younger looking side. Will be more than competitive once again imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back