Kyabram DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

You were on the money Kat 😛 Fred Andronaco will be Brett Foleys assistant in 2023 the highly experienced and traveled coach will be good for the the inexperienced senior coach who’s appointment still puzzles me a little
Fred had a year at murch in2005 ass to Mat Mcdonald and as already stated on here has had stints at 5 or 6 Kdl clubs including a senior coaching role at the Gum

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Fred
Murchison Snr coach before becoming co coaches with McDonald

I know this is a KDL thread but has anyone heard anything about the special meeting held by AFL GM with 12 PDFL clubs at Toc last week?

Did all the hard work in the inside at stanhope this year to make his brother look better on the outside. More than handy inside mid
Great to see you’re still active on Kdl big footy kase and hope that still continues No doubt you will be monitoring Avenels progress in 2023 But mate what about you what are your plans next season playing coaching???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see you’re still active on Kdl big footy kase and hope that still continues No doubt you will be monitoring Avenels progress in 2023 But mate what about you what are your plans next season playing coaching???
Will always love my Swannies mate, they’ve been able to bring in plenty of new and young faces whilst keeping a core group, will be playing finals footy again in 2023 I believe. Sadly I won’t be playing anymore Swoop, the knees barely got through this year. Forwards coach is my role at North Heidelberg, a great learning opportunity under the big fella Jason Heatley and surrounded by ex AFL & VFL talent.

Will always love my Swannies mate, they’ve been able to bring in plenty of new and young faces whilst keeping a core group, will be playing finals footy again in 2023 I believe. Sadly I won’t be playing anymore Swoop, the knees barely got through this year. Forwards coach is my role at North Heidelberg, a great learning opportunity under the big fella Jason Heatley and surrounded by ex AFL & VFL talent.
Jason Heatley was a very good player 👍

Early early ladder predictions?
Top 8

Lancaster
Nagambie
Stanhope
Avenel
Murc/Tool
Shepp East
Gigarre
Violet Town

Wombats tend to maintain players and 1st/2nds flags would suggest they'll be every bit as strong. Lakers are my massive improvers, dented some egos last season, nearly stole a semi against the eventual premiers after being down by plenty and they maintain the ability to keep a group of local "mates" together that simply aim for success. Stanhope will be solid again, I feel Swans will be good again but depth could be a concern. Murch/Tool and Shepp East again solid and competitive, Gigarre got a taste after a long while and might have liked the cooking 😁 and Violet Town were essentially a 2 man band last season....with the lead singer and lead guitarist choosing new bandmates....they'll be the best of the worst.

Surely Stanhope slide unless they replace Semmell and his crew
Adamson Coached a Runner Up and then a Flag that triggered a dynasty @ Golden Square so I would think he would be miles above most or all in that League Coaching. Wouldn't put a pen through his team especially when they are normally decent.

Adamson Coached a Runner Up and then a Flag that triggered a dynasty @ Golden Square so I would think he would be miles above most or all in that League Coaching. Wouldn't put a pen through his team especially when they are normally decent.

Not doubting his coaching credentials but cattle is everything in country footy.

No one reckons any bottom teams will improve?
Maybe Tally ?. New and strong leadership might attract more personal which could see them improve, think the rest could be more of the same. I would love to see any of the bottom teams improve though, makes for a healthy competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back