Rumour J.BROWN a MAGPIE in 2014?????

Remove this Banner Ad

Scroll down to about midway through http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tomic-snr-too-handson-for-excoach-20130119-2czzm.html for the source. Don't know about his FA status, but this again highlights how much of a joke this is and that our code will become like the NRL (announcing player movements 12 months in advance).

I think given that the guy writing that column has 6 snippets of Rugby league 'news' and one (the Brown story) of AFL that I'd be taking his word on the "hot goss in AFL circles" with a grain of salt.

Waste of energy from both Pies, Brown, if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hudson is on the Senior list?

Awesome.

efa ;)

I don't know why people would compare Hudson and Brown. Hudson is on the Rookie list as back up if Jolly, who is 31 yrs old and how no ready-made back up under neigh him, gets injured, and is also partially being paid as a Ruck coach. Brown would be on HUGE $$$ to convince him to change clubs, would be taking up a senior list spot and competing with the Q-stick for the second tall forward position.

They are not even comparable ...........

J.Brown became a non-factor quite some time ago really.

Doubt he'll get big money to move, or even to stay at the Lions (though his marketing value at Brisbane has to be significant).

Can't see it being worthwhile for either party.

J.Brown became a non-factor quite some time ago really.

Averaged a fraction under 2.5 goals per game this year. Same as Mitch Clark.

He's clearly near the end, but saying he became a non-factor a while ago is luducrous.

Averaged a fraction under 2.5 goals per game this year. Same as Mitch Clark.

He's clearly near the end, but saying he became a non-factor a while ago is luducrous.

If he's barely on the park it isn't ludicrous. Surely I don't need to explain that when he's fit and firing he's still a good player? It's just his body is breaking down (most notably his skull). At some stage someone close to him is going to step in and get him to pull the pin, the guy is risking serious long term damage even continuing in 2013.

If he's barely on the park it isn't ludicrous. Surely I don't need to explain that when he's fit and firing he's still a good player? It's just his body is breaking down (most notably his skull). At some stage someone close to him is going to step in and get him to pull the pin, the guy is risking serious long term damage even continuing in 2013.

Played 20 games last year. Not sure that qualifies as being "barely on the park".

As for the rest, you aren't a doctor. In those three head injury incidents, only one resulted in a concussion. He's not Kurt Tippett.

Played 20 games last year. Not sure that qualifies as being "barely on the park".

As for the rest, you aren't a doctor. In those three head injury incidents, only one resulted in a concussion. He's not Kurt Tippett.

Wait, he played 20 games and kicked 45 goals?

Well colour me stupid, cause I barely noticed him (admittedly I no longer live in australia and followed the sport entirely over the internet) and I apologise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back