I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not half as much as everyone likes seeing Collingwood fold up like a banana lounge come finals, this season will be no different, and you know it:eek:.

I would be saddened if you didnt enjoy us losing after all its about all you have.

Geez its gunna burn when we win one though. Thats what you are rightly afraid of. Thats what this charade is all about

You fear Collingwood may be successful and you dont have any hope of a comeback.

Dont worry we wont miss you whan it happens, your on the list

Collingwood's last 10 grand finals.

2003 - Lost
2002 - Lost
1990 - Won
1981 - Lost
1980 - Lost
1979 - Lost
1977 - Lost
1970 - Lost
1966 - Lost
1964 - Lost

TheBrownDog posted this in another thread. Just goes to show what Collingwood are about. The biggest chokers in VFL/AFL history.

If there's one thing the Bay has in common, it's liking a Collingwood finals choke, AGAIN:D.

I'm actually wanting the finals cloggers to finish top, get a foot up the arse and go out in straight sets. They've got the biggest front running supporters and there's nothing better than seeing these spuds put back in their place.

I'm just loving the thought of a mountain of Pies supporters crying in their soup after 'another' finals disaster. They get the best draw year in year out, only to have an epic fail come finals time. Basically you Collingwood scum, you get an arm chair ride to the finals only to be found out, again.

Collingwood out in straight sets for mine:thumbsu:.

Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself? It's quite original.

As Carlton wont be playing finals which bandwagon will you be on?

I would be saddened if you didnt enjoy us losing after all its about all you have.

Geez its gunna burn when we win one though. Thats what you are rightly afraid of. Thats what this charade is all about

You fear Collingwood may be successful and you dont have any hope of a comeback.

Dont worry we wont miss you whan it happens, your on the list

Fear, the only people with fear are Collingwood flogs. Fearing that they'll fail 'again' come September. And so you should be rightly afraid with evidence below...................cheese dick.

2003 - Lost
2002 - Lost
1990 - Won
1981 - Lost
1980 - Lost
1979 - Lost
1977 - Lost
1970 - Lost
1966 - Lost
1964 - Lost

TheBrownDog posted this in another thread. Just goes to show what Collingwood are about. The biggest chokers in VFL/AFL history.

Fairly damning evidence right here Collingchoke:thumbsu::):D:p:eek::cool:.

He will definitely jump on the Saints Brilliant, with both clubs having an illustrious culture of understanding the word No.

Heath Shaw - NO i wont get a cab home, i'll drive pissed:thumbsu:

Alan Didak - NO i wont get out of this car, even though people are firing shots out the window:thumbsu:

Dane Swan - NO i wont fight people that want to have crack, i'll just smack innocent people:thumbsu:

The word no is part of the Pies history, NO we wont win more than 1 flag in 50 years:thumbsu:

So where is the finals choke?
Don't you know? When Collingwood lose a finals match, it's choking. But when Carlton lose one, even after being 5 goals up in the last qtr, it's not choking.

If Collingwood finish on top, they'll either play failmantle or the WB in the first week, so it's unlikely they'll go out in straight sets. They can easily beat both of those teams on the G.

: (

lica_mick,0.jpg

[YOUTUBE]3gGWpGNHi6Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JdTSyYM-OP4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hCrDfFBihCQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

2003 - Lost
2002 - Lost
1990 - Won
1981 - Lost
1980 - Lost
1979 - Lost
1977 - Lost
1970 - Lost
1966 - Lost
1964 - Lost

How does the way they played in the 60s, 70s, and 80s have anything to do with the way they'll play this year?

Have a look at Geelong's GF record prior to 2007. By your logic, they shouldn't have won 2 of the last 3.

carlton Football Club-NO, we dont take NO for an answer from women, we just pay them hush money.

carlton Football Club-NO, we dont obide by the salary cap rules.

carlton Football Club-NO, we dont care that we collect 3 wooden spoons while we tank.

carlton Football Club-NO there is NO shame in the fact that our best and fairest is named after a convicted criminal.

carlton Football Club-NO, we didn't choke in our first final in 10 years after being 6 goals up 10 minutes into the last quarter.

carlton Football Club -NO, we didn't just get beaten by Collingwood in rd6 we got humiliated :thumbsu:

How does the way they played in the 60s, 70s, and 80s have anything to do with the way they'll play this year?

Have a look at Geelong's GF record prior to 2007. By your logic, they shouldn't have won 2 of the last 3.

Now you want to deflect it to Geelong:(. I don't care about Geelong, it's Collingwoods failures i love the most.

s**t Licuria and Malthouse look funny crying like crap cakes:D:thumbsu::D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heath Shaw - NO i wont get a cab home, i'll drive pissed:thumbsu:

Alan Didak - NO i wont get out of this car, even though people are firing shots out the window:thumbsu:

Dane Swan - NO i wont fight people that want to have crack, i'll just smack innocent people:thumbsu:

The word no is part of the Pies history, NO we wont win more than 1 flag in 50 years:thumbsu:
It's also a part of Cartlon's history. NO, we can't even look like a finals contender now that we can't cheat the system.

Amber, what was this shemozzle all about bud? Can you recall, or just answer it with a simple NO?
Are you too much of an intelectual pigmy to adress the post below?

carlton Football Club-NO, we dont take NO for an answer from women, we just pay them hush money.

carlton Football Club-NO, we dont obide by the salary cap rules.

carlton Football Club-NO, we dont care that we collect 3 wooden spoons while we tank.

carlton Football Club-NO there is NO shame in the fact that our best and fairest is named after a convicted criminal.

carlton Football Club-NO, we didn't choke in our first final in 10 years after being 6 goals up 10 minutes into the last quarter.

carlton Football Club -NO, we didn't just get beaten by Collingwood in rd6 we got humiliated :thumbsu:

Now you want to deflect it to Geelong
No, I'm simply pointing out that what our side did years and decades ago has no influence on what they'll do this Sept. Just like you could have said about Geelong 3 years ago.

You could also say the same about Carlton; just because they used to be a powerful club doesn't mean they're in any way a finals contender now they can't get away with cheating the salary cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back