I now live in Tasmania

Is there anything less inspiring than seeing a menu option for gluten free pizza?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lazy 15 minute drive from Cygnet

When it jumped the channel I was actually a bit worried, there’s an advice warning for Huonville which is pretty scary given the landscape around the place
Yeah s**t! Beautiful area too.. my parents lived in Geeveston when I was born. Some of their friends copped it recently

On a lighter note, I took my car in for a service, and an hour later found my “mechanic” trying to buy a bottle of Jim Bean on an IOU

I’ve made a terrible mistake

But everyone is so nice, I stopped for petrol in a place called Middleton and two people I will genuinely never see again waved at me

Yeah s**t! Beautiful area too.. my parents lived in Geeveston when I was born. Some of their friends copped it recently

It was really bad, Tahune is basically the remnants from uni students creating a campfire in a backyard in Fitzroy

Given how bad it was it’s genuinely a miracle that only three houses were lost

On a lighter note, I took my car in for a service, and an hour later found my “mechanic” trying to buy a bottle of Jim Bean on an IOU

But everyone is so nice, I stopped for petrol in a place called Middleton and two people I will genuinely never see again waved at me
Everyone in Tassie is a mechanic of sorts.

Place is gorgeous by the way, where we live has to be around 60 km from Hobart. Wife works there and I work for home, so I drive her there, and honestly I’ve got the best commute on earth traversing the south east coast

Takes 50 minutes, going from greensborough to Melbourne proper took me 2 hours once upon a time

Funniest thing though, people here complain on the traffic :$

My ******* father, who moved down here about 4 years ago, is now going to Bunnings in Kingston every second day to buy all manners of s**t

Where’s the pause button?
My old man goes missing in Bunnings for at least 4 hours per weekend.

I lol'd. Test your brakes on the way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont say the C word in my presence please, you may get shanked.

Is the rivalry over which beer sucks less?

Last Rites is one of the best breweries in Australia.

Day 4563*******somethingorrather

It’s windy, my clothes basket blew into the river

There were crabs on the bank

But you can pick up Asahi for 12 at the local, so heck it

Back