I now live in Tasmania

Is there anything less inspiring than seeing a menu option for gluten free pizza?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We have an invector stove and apparently none of our pans will work on it so we’re having to cook chicken pie on the barbecue amongst the howling channel wind

I miss gas

Still haven’t grown a beard

I'm up in the North west. Had natural gas for 10 years.

Beards are overrated

Tassie pubs in general a very welcoming places, except in George town....... never go there unless you like to knuckle up.

Welcome to Tas
I didnt find pubs in the North West overly welcoming...

I did piss off half of the North West coast when I lived there though :oops:

Its not a Tasmanian town if there isn't at least 1 pub for every 1,000 people. The town I lived in when I was a kid had 4,000 people and 4 pubs. 3 of which were located on 1 street. The top pub, the middle pub and the bottom pub.

Venturing between the pubs at night time can be a dangerous exercise.

Sounds like Wynyard at a guess.

Easy to do. Walk into a pub on the NW and ask for a cascade. Job done, you now have a Lynch mob forming.
Blasphemy!! Would never ask for a cascade

I'm up in the North west. Had natural gas for 10 years.

Beards are overrated

Tassie pubs in general a very welcoming places, except in George town....... never go there unless you like to knuckle up.

Welcome to Tas

Georgetown is North and a little bit east. The best pub on the North East is the pub in paddock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not a Tasmanian town if there isn't at least 1 pub for every 1,000 people. The town I lived in when I was a kid had 4,000 people and 4 pubs. 3 of which were located on 1 street. The top pub, the middle pub and the bottom pub.

Venturing between the pubs at night time can be a dangerous exercise.

In my town, its different as instead of pubs it is hair salons as we have so many hair/beauty salons.

Back