Prince Harry- I like the boy. Now with Kate Vs Meghan Poll

Kate or Meghan

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Prince Harry is certainly shoving it up the establishment and the hypocritical Royal family.
In fact he's giving them a right royal reeming.
I don't blame him, his brother Willy bashed him and called his wife a dog and planted stories in the press.
Kate and Willy also made Harry wear that nazi uniform years ago. It's all in the book people.

View attachment 1581817
Summer’s all about book reviews and this is an accurate one as far as media releases go according to the fiercely royalist Mrs Grin.
She’s still on the frumpy Kate bandwagon. But she was always going to be.
Probably won’t read the book myself. Maybe the last paragraph to see how it all works out for them.

Really dont care much. Harry seens to have a heart, not much brain. His poor missus marrying into that lot.

Willy is heir to half the tax havens in the world, i have to say the paedo connections and dirty money connections make them an undesirable family to hold power.

Charles supposedly has principles, ditch the Bahamas etc and shut down the drug cartel hidey holes then or its all lies.

Kate has very nice cheekbones with nice eyes, dark hair, great smile, its a killer combination.

View attachment 1582184

She gives the impression her mum might have overindulged when pregnant.

15677-fetal-alcohol-syndrome

"It's frostbite, you're going to have to warn it up with your mouth"

Phone clicks

"What did the nurse say?"
"She said it's gonna fall off"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is weird that Prince Andrew gets nowhere near the hate that Harry and Meghan do

Hate isn't supposed to be logical, so I don't find it weird. There's a million examples of law abiding people that we hate more than criminals.

Plus you never even hear from Andrew except for that one hilarious interview he did.

Last edited:
Why do these people from England LARP as prince and princesses?? It is very offensive to real royals such as myself who have been confirmed to be of royal Elven descent by online polls that I have done!

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Here's your crown Jazny 👑

Back