Prince Harry- I like the boy. Now with Kate Vs Meghan Poll

Kate or Meghan

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On Harry he looks a dead ringer for a boy friend of Di’s. Most likely he was born the wrong side of the blanket. No doubt the Royals would have had the dna tests done.

All up, the Royals are a poxy crew of grifters. They even get to veto/require changes to Pom legislation to ensure their interests are advanced. The French and the Russkies had the right idea In how to handle their Royals.

Thread should have a poll.
Kate or Meaghan?
Tap Tap
Can we add Liz Truss to that pole...

9967f67f52eeee0a15837fae69c2a2b6.jpg

Soup bones and 12 year old boy bodies are not my thing

William is a nut.

Prince William 'pointed a finger' at Meghan and called her 'rude' during furious row sparked by the Duchess telling Kate she 'must have baby brain because of her hormones ' before she snapped back 'take your finger out of my face' in row after wedding

That sounds more like Megan's fault.

No wonder Arseholestottle likes Mr Markle.

He's...

Narcissistic
A liar
A breaker of all confidences
Selfish
Player of all victim cards
Filled with resentment and poison
A campaigner

Just like Arseholestottle and his conga line of suck holes wearing green

No wonder Arseholestottle likes Mr Markle.

He's...

Narcissistic
A liar
A breaker of all confidences
Selfish
Player of all victim cards
Filled with resentment and poison
A campaigner

Just like Arseholestottle and his conga line of suck holes wearing green
Lol Mr Gullible who reads the Daily Mail and Murdoch and Piers Morgan and believes it and you don't even know why.
The level of your as anger is hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I’d go Meghan, Kate’s a bit too skinny.

There are topless (legit) photos of Kate on holiday, she is flat as a pancake.

Reckon Megan is a bit more curvy and has a more appealing fan so definitely here.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Beatrice, aside from the off spring of a rock spider and looks like her horrid mother shudders

There are topless (legit) photos of Kate on holiday, she is flat as a pancake.

Reckon Megan is a bit more curvy and has a more appealing fan so definitely here.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Beatrice, aside from the off spring of a rock spider and looks like her horrid mother shudders
Camilla is where it’s at you fools. Then you could say to her “That’s how a real King does it” 😎

Camilla is where it’s at you fools. Then you could say to her “That’s how a real King does it” 😎

I suspect Princess Di was a real Bunny in the sack when she was alive, too much of a woman for Mummy's Boi Charles to handle

Camilla would be like Siberia...everyone knows where it is but no one wants to go there.

Didn't Charlie once say to her that he wished he could be her tampon??

Back