Prince Harry- I like the boy. Now with Kate Vs Meghan Poll

Kate or Meghan

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When you catch a plane, what’s with all the losers who want to line up to get on, then want to stand in the isles and are pushing you to get off?

Does my head in these plods that don’t know how to plane travel.

Not sure how it is for the cheaper airlines in Oz now, but here they make you pay extra to put your bag in overhead. So lining up is officially redundant. If you’ve got a bag it needs to be able to fit under the seat or you pay extra.

Muhammad Ali or The Champ are acceptable names.

Can you not? If not why is “Uncle Tom” considered racist..?

I pity your ignorance. 😢
Thanks, as George Costanza once said, pity is an underrated emotion.

Define Uncle Tom for me and let’s decide together if it’s racist. Otherwise stop with this lame trolling.

Nope. What made you assume that?
Because you said 'who's the real uncle tom' clearly implying Ali was an Uncle Tom.
You can't remember what you wrote 15 mins ago.
What sort of campaigner has a go at Ali anyway? Are you gonna tell me Mandela is an uncle tom next.
Best leave it alone, you're digging a hole you started yourself.

Because you said 'who's the real uncle tom' clearly implying Ali was an Uncle Tom.
You can't remember what you wrote 15 mins ago.
What sort of campaigner has a go at Ali anyway? Are you gonna tell me Mandela is an uncle tom next.
Best leave it alone, you're digging a hole you started yourself.
There you go again gaslighting. Good job. 🤦🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said I pitied your ignorance.

So you can’t do yourself what you asked from me? Nice. 🤣
You gave me pity. Seriously give me more, it’s like a life source!

No, I cannot. I am feeble minded and have to type these messages to your tiny Swedish apartment with only the use of my ring and pinky fingers as I lost the rest in an accident involving a slicer and a lot of cheap grog.

You gave me pity. Seriously give me more, it’s like a life source!
It’s a shame you’re so upset over something you misinterpreted and now want to take this personally. Choices.
No, I cannot. I am feeble minded and have to type these messages to your tiny Swedish apartment with only the use of my ring and pinky fingers as I lost the rest in an accident involving a slicer and a lot of cheap grog.
Sorry to hear that.

I just rolled with the same topic change as you did though. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You started it calling Muhumad Ali his old name and called him a drunk.

'Ali later denounced his birth name as a slave name. Muhammad Ali considered his initial name a slave name because his grandfather had worked as a slave.'

Anyway ,back to Harry who is doing a great job trashing the crappy royal family and exposing William and Kate as royal tossbags.

You started it calling Muhumad Ali his old name and called him a drunk.
No I didn’t.
'Ali later denounced his birth name as a slave name. Muhammad Ali considered his initial name a slave name because his grandfather had worked as a slave.'
Interesting.
Anyway ,back to Harry who is doing a great job trashing the crappy royal family and exposing William and Kate as royal tossbags.
Couldn’t give AF. 🤣

Back