Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If not for some amazing defending we could have just easily lost. On the flip side we could or should have taken some chances and come away with all the points.

Had we lost they’d have been equal top and they’re in some damned good form so I guess I’m happy with that. Real heart in mouth stuff for the last fifteen minutes or so.

What is your problem with him? This post is just laughable
He cant press or defend, the first game he doesnt play in a month, we dont bleed significant chances and get points. The team is not balanced in a way to use him anymore, should sell him.

A joke we haven’t got a single pen all season. As if a point deduction wasn’t enough, with another one potentially looming and the league are adamant we are not getting anything in the box

Don’t mention it on the main board though, you’ll be seen as a nuffie.

I stopped posting there, gave it another chance and came back a bit, but the lack of comprehension is amazing. They mostly either support a big club that gets all the decisions we don’t, or are lower league Serial Muppets

Don’t mention it on the main board though, you’ll be seen as a nuffie.

I stopped posting there, gave it another chance and came back a bit, but the lack of comprehension is amazing. They mostly either support a big club that gets all the decisions we don’t, or are lower league Serial Muppets

Yeah I saw that. Some muppets in there. Unlucky is unlucky, swings and roundabouts etc but ours is a pattern that we have pointed out a few times at least both as a club and as fans.

I guess one positive is as a club in PL no one has more clean sheets than us. It’s not much but it shows we are at least heading in the right direction, even if our strikers are playing like they are both blind and bereft of confidence.

We are also equal first for hitting the wood work and only one club has missed more big chances than us, so again heading in the right direction, albeit very frustratingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not panic stations or anything but Luton are starting to look competent and we aren't putting results on the board any more.

We'd also struggle to finish in a brothel.

Someone say something positive please and thank you.
Need points back from the appeal or we are cooked.

Somewhat saving grace to close the game out.

I don't question the effort a lot, just our execution is so poor.

The hate and tears on the mb thread are delicious

“The Everton players were too physical”
“The Everton players kept complaining to the ref”
“The Everton fans were too loud”
All through sobs and tears

Hilarious
Just return serve, good fun. Usually Brades keeps them in check.

The hate and tears on the mb thread are delicious

“The Everton players were too physical”
“The Everton players kept complaining to the ref”
“The Everton fans were too loud”
All through sobs and tears

Hilarious

This is why I side with the Arsenal fans on there, the Spurs fans are losers

If only we'd actually got the 4 points from those 2... we'd be well out of danger even with the current charges being sorted out soon.

Just looking for and hoping for a more positive Goodison atmosphere now, starting with a winnable game v West Ham next up

Just looking for and hoping for a more positive Goodison atmosphere now, starting with a winnable game v West Ham next up

I hope the fans will be less focussed on the deduction and can get right behind us too!

There’s no doubt that the deduction galvanised us for a while, then as soon as we started talking about an appeal we lost momentum. Then it took ages for anything to happen and then we finally got some of it back. Now we - and every other ****ing muppet - can move on and we can try to play some more focussed football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back