Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna say it but I think we might go down even though we're a better side than the last two years.

It reminds me of the Lions in 2017 when Fagan came in. We were far worse under Leppa the two years prior but never got the spoon. Fagan comes in, we're better, have a better percentage, more wins and walk away with the spoon lmao.

For whatever reason, we've just had so much go against us this season. Maybe we've used up all our luck in the last few seasons but we've just had zero luck so far. Need to create our own luck and keep fighting, if we keep playing around this level we should be fine but I just have a weird feeling.

I think we will be more clear, but definitely will be 3 worse teams than us at worst - provided injuries don’t heck us over.

The arrogant redshite won’t admit their luck, but I’m still fuming hours later. I’m just glad that a few comments (not fineable, which is just a plus as the FA would love to give us a 200pt deduction) from Tarks and Dyche confirm we were treated differently to the home side. Even Klopp said they were lucky Konate wasn’t sent off, who then sat their laughing in late injury time full well knowing he was lucky.

It’s so frustrating knowing that things should have been different in this game, but even more frustrating that things won’t change moving forward

I’m sure we will hear some nice words from Moyes going into our game over the weekend.

Get into these Hammers and have the proper tribute before Brighton at home

I fully expect Man City & Chelsea to receive punishments befitting their alleged breaches...

Still confident we will stay up. We are better than a lot of the teams below us pre points deduction and there are three absolutely abysmal team (though we did lose to one of them at home)

Wonder if we can get the PL to do us a solid and give us only away games from here on in. Have the third best away form in the comp IIRC

** the PL though. And ** Chelsea and **** City. But Burnley and Leeds can go and get royally ****ed for being the two clubs hammering this whole thing home so hard. Hope Burnley go straight back down and Leeds end up in the national league

Well that was quite soul crunching.

Going to be a real battle to survive this season unless we get some points back.

We played relatively well until the penalty. Gashley Young has cost us a few times this season. I know we had "no funds" but we never should have played him.
Had the better xG at HT which was promising but just never kicked on in the second half.

Everything that could go wrong tonight though, did. A worldie in the opening 2 minutes, then a pen when the game was still on the line.

We had 12 shots to their 4. Two of those 4 were from a pen & the worldie. One of those nights, just happened to happen on a night with a lot of build up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on holidays so couldn’t watch, but tried to follow a bit. So by all accounts, the heavily biased refereeing that was expected didn’t exactly help the cause that the PL aren’t corrupt?

Seems it should have been a different game if we took our clear chances, which is no change from the last 20 years or so

I’m on holidays so couldn’t watch, but tried to follow a bit. So by all accounts, the heavily biased refereeing that was expected didn’t exactly help the cause that the PL aren’t corrupt?

Seems it should have been a different game if we took our clear chances, which is no change from the last 20 years or so
Nah nothing to do with the ref really

Our home form is worrying. I don’t understand how it can be fixed. It must be a psychological thing akin to a striker on a goal drought. Only the solitary win at home this season.

Dyche has definitively got us playing better but there’s something stopping us from getting anything at home.

Was bored at work so started looking at all things Everton and thought after Mainoo's debut yesterday - what do Everton have coming through? The answer is heck all. No one in the U19 or U17 teams for England. Near enough bottom in both the PL2 and U18s. Dire club at the moment. Everything is just wrong with the place.

On cloud nine, what a performance.

We had a 2xG at HT and seemed like another standard Goodison performance. Started to wane a bit in the second and then just flipped a switch.

Dyche has us rock solid at the back and getting plenty of chances up front.

Cannot ask for much more. Amazing run of form.

Been many a year since football has been this fun. Maybe Jelavic days.
13-14 season under Martinez is still peak for me. Carlo had a good few months as well, especially the win at Anfield.

The current season is surprisingly turning into a very fun season, despite the deduction. It's a shame though because honestly we'd have a real chance at fighting for Europe lmao.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back