Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

13-14 season under Martinez is still peak for me. Carlo had a good few months as well, especially the win at Anfield.

The current season is surprisingly turning into a very fun season, despite the deduction. It's a shame though because honestly we'd have a real chance at fighting for Europe lmao.
We can get Europe, win the Carobao Cup.

And Chelsea remain our bitch at Goodson.

We are playing some good football now, 10th without the reduction. That's our form.
4 points off 5th is our form. Incredible.

We are playing some very, very good football. Burnley away will be huge as they’d love to beat their old manager and the team they campaigned against to get points deducted from last season.

Still confident we will get the win. And then Fulham in the cup - who are in some decent form too.

In Dyche we trust!

Wall-cabinet-in-Cherry-1200w.jpg

As much as the big six meme the EFL cup, we are no place to.

Opportunity missed and should have been playing in the semi’s if Onana wasn’t so lazy with his pen.

Only solace to take is when Fulham scored I felt we could get back into the game and we did.

If we had our 10 points and were pushing for Europe I’d be less annoyed.

As much as the big six meme the EFL cup, we are no place to.

Opportunity missed and should have been playing in the semi’s if Onana wasn’t so lazy with his pen.

Only solace to take is when Fulham scored I felt we could get back into the game and we did.

If we had our 10 points and were pushing for Europe I’d be less annoyed.

I didn’t watch, but simply can’t understand why he was our 5th taker ahead of Garner?

Garner is on set piece duty most of the time, surely for a penalty you’d go to him over an awkwardly tall DM

Thought we were the better team. Ultimately unlucky to walk away with nothing, deserved at least a point and honestly could have won it.

I think we'll beat City at home if we play the way we did tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No coincidence weve started bleeding goals since Gomez has come in. Cant press, cant join attacks, cant drop back. He just does not suit the team and its killing everybody, they have so much time in the middle of the park, it allows them to pick their poison.

No coincidence weve started bleeding goals since Gomez has come in. Cant press, cant join attacks, cant drop back. He just does not suit the team and its killing everybody, they have so much time in the middle of the park, it allows them to pick their poison.
TBH we played Spurs and City so it was hard to judge, he came on after we conceded the two against Spurs and scored our only goals. I'd be having more of a go at Garner. He's slower and not as good with the ball.

The sky isn’t falling, yet.

Arguably unlucky to not get a few points against Spurs & City but definitely beaten tonight.

It’s bound to happen over the course of a full season. I’ll still give us the next few games to assess.

Can’t over celebrate the highs but also the lows aren’t the end of the world.

Utter shambles. Right now I'd rather see Ashley Young play that Shitolenko. Horrible passer, horrible defender.

Back 5 doesnt suit us either as we play with 2 wingers so we've got 4 players hugging the touchline.

What game did you blokes watch?

Myko was fine, our defence were hung out to dry by our nearly non-existent midfield and he battled well. Most of their threat came through the middle or down the left, especially after Patterson was booked.

We were better (but still s**t) when Gomes came on as we actually had a midfielder on the pitch that could pick a pass.

After sleeping on it I feel a bit better about it all. Had some tough back to back games and picked up a few injuries along the way. I think we had one of the shortest total recovery times for the festive period.

Like a couple of you have already pointed out, we were probably unlucky not to get one or two points from the spurs and city games. This one was hopefully just an outlier and a symptom of fatigue and missing midfielders.

DCL has never been an amazing striker, outside of the Carlo era but his current form is just shocking.

Take the point though against a decent side that is hard to beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back