EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How stupid do you have to be to whack a bloke in a prelim?

I'm hearing that the game was all on camera so I reckon that he rightfully gets off. Was getting ragdolled so pushed the player back and clipped him on the chin. Scuffles like this happen numerous time every game. I guess trying to hit blokes was the only way that NS thought they could get into the game.

Cree season over.. done for striking

You just never know with the EDFL tribunal. Also depends on if the league like East Sunbury. Let him play as ES are best placed to move up I reckon with the age list of there playing group and they are in a developing area..

I'm hearing that the game was all on camera so I reckon that he rightfully gets off. Was getting ragdolled so pushed the player back and clipped him on the chin. Scuffles like this happen numerous time every game. I guess trying to hit blokes was the only way that NS thought they could get into the game.
Clipped.. haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it a rough game Fanatic? Big margin so a big chance next week..

If ES can get a win in the GF and Sunbury Kangaroos come in that will be interesting.

Think Roxy might be a tad nervous playing ES especially with good weather next week..

I was in the crowd at ES &NS game yesterday and the NS coach would have had to have a bullet proof vest as the knives where out for him big time
it will be interesting to follow up in he coming weeks on what happens at NS

Should hopefully b a great game of footy if the weather is ok
Midfield battle will b the key
Anyone wanna have a guess at Winning team Margin and bog

who would be better place to survive in the higher division I would think east Sunbury they are young and fitter and more likely to retain the majority of their list where I think 4 or 5 roxy boys would be looking for another div 2 club as they might not be able to commit the time or effort to be a 1 div player

who would be better place to survive in the higher division I would think east Sunbury they are young and fitter and more likely to retain the majority of their list where I think 4 or 5 roxy boys would be looking for another div 2 club as they might not be able to commit the time or effort to be a 1 div player

Also comes down to if Roxy are financially sound and have the budget to recruit players for div1. Keeping in mind some recruits must be from a higher standard again for them to be competitive. Also how is the club off field and have things changed as expect a few losses and you need to accept that as part of the move up a higher grade. The players that are past it hopefully stay and play reserves.

Think ES are growing fast and probably best placed to move up.

Will Sunbury kangaroos coming into EDFL affect east Sunbury.
I know a few off there recruits have come across from the kangaroos. Will they stay or got back to their junior club in the kangaroos

Was it a rough game Fanatic? Big margin so a big chance next week..

If ES can get a win in the GF and Sunbury Kangaroos come in that will be interesting.

Think Roxy might be a tad nervous playing ES especially with good weather next week..

I wouldn't say it was a 'rough' game, but I didn't like seeing a few NS players running through contests with their eyes on the player an not the ball. The one little scuffle at the end of the first half ended up with a card being given to Cree so I think the umpires were quick to prevent any further spot fires.

I reckon that next weeks game style will be similar to the weekend with ES wanting to use up the space as much as possible and run and carry the ball and Roxy wanting to try impose their bigger bodies on the younger ES players. Think the umpiring will cause some frustration for Roxy if they try employ that tactic as seen against NS. Going to be a very interesting battle next weekend.

Will Sunbury kangaroos coming into EDFL affect east Sunbury.
I know a few off there recruits have come across from the kangaroos. Will they stay or got back to their junior club in the kangaroos

Ah, am I correct in assuming that Cal Lever is the only 'recruit' to come from the Kangaroos? Bit of a nothing post...

Also comes down to if Roxy are financially sound and have the budget to recruit players for div1. Keeping in mind some recruits must be from a higher standard again for them to be competitive. Also how is the club off field and have things changed as expect a few losses and you need to accept that as part of the move up a higher grade. The players that are past it hopefully stay and play reserves.

Think ES are growing fast and probably best placed to move up.

Turbo roxy's reserves are already full of guys not wanting to play seniors as they go for their 3d premiership and the older senior players I think won't sick around for seconds footy as there is no coin in doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back