D2 Division 2 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of bigger bodies for Hawks certainly helped. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story! Who are all these injuries you speak of? Only 17 on the field turn it up!!
Ethan Harvey, Will Fleming, Cooper Rule and Ben Hannon all out of the game.
Ethan McLaren came off mid way through the last quarter.
22 - 5 = 17

Old rivalry returned with South Melbourne v Wicks. Great game, with Wicks starting strong, South controlling the scoreboard through the middle two quarters only for Wicks to run away with it. Few injuries for both teams.
#22 for South's might wanna book a European holiday because he won't be playing for a month and a half.

I wonder if Souths do their homework on every other team like they do the wicks. Some of the South Melbourne players, coaches and fans knew more about the Wicks players than themselves. Comments towards Wicks players about how many kicks they go at other clubs, why they left, and who they're friends with. Number 6 for South even knew Yeatman's stats from his time at City. Bizarre stuff.
Missing a few stats from my junior basketball career, might ask him if he can fill in the blanks for me
What did #22 do ?

Old rivalry returned with South Melbourne v Wicks. Great game, with Wicks starting strong, South controlling the scoreboard through the middle two quarters only for Wicks to run away with it. Few injuries for both teams.
#22 for South's might wanna book a European holiday because he won't be playing for a month and a half.

I wonder if Souths do their homework on every other team like they do the wicks. Some of the South Melbourne players, coaches and fans knew more about the Wicks players than themselves. Comments towards Wicks players about how many kicks they go at other clubs, why they left, and who they're friends with. Number 6 for South even knew Yeatman's stats from his time at City. Bizarre stuff.
Missing a few stats from my junior basketball career, might ask him if he can fill in the blanks for me

No secret who the Elsternwick players are friends with. In fact I think I saw a channel 9 news report on it last year around the time of the first semi final?

Notice you failed to mention #11 for wicks throwing a punch caught on Camera. And a head high bump on a 17 y/o. And shirtfronting another 17 y/o after the umpire blew his whistle for a ball up. I saw it all on your livestream. He is a genuine sniper.
Districts entered VAFA with a group of professional players. No doubt. They did brag how they knew opponent team's playbook. Their strongest tactic was/is to target opponents' game makers. Usually two-out them to nullify.
Firstly, I condemn completely #22actions. Not what you want to see at any level of footy. I hope that Marchese is okay and hope to see him on the field again this year.

Secondly, utter rubbish that he (or anyone else) was targeted. Nothing of the sort has ever been mentioned during my time at the club.

If there was a target, we would have left Marchese alone. He gave South plenty of free kicks and 50m penalties, we wanted him out there!

No secret who the Elsternwick players are friends with. In fact I think I saw a channel 9 news report on it last year around the time of the first semi final?

Notice you failed to mention #11 for wicks throwing a punch caught on Camera. And a head high bump on a 17 y/o. And shirtfronting another 17 y/o after the umpire blew his whistle for a ball up. I saw it all on your livestream. He is a genuine sniper.
1. Struggling to find the relevance with your first paragraph and anything I said previously. Slinging mud at past incidents and previous players who are not at the club anymore to try and prove a point is a bit of a reach and quite lame.

2. Sniper is a bit of a stretch. Sitting on the concrete steps for the first half, I saw 11 react (not well I’ll add) a wayward punch to his face (that had him bleeding from the mouth at Qtr time) by 5 and secondly heard him apologise to 23 when he fell on him. I do know that he apologised to 23 during the game from over the fence and also has contacted him to check on his wellbeing since then. If you’re playing in seniors you should be treated like every other player? I didn’t see any targeted behaviour towards him more than any other player on the ground. So if you want them protected play them in the juniors or 19s.
Secondly, utter rubbish that he (or anyone else) was targeted. Nothing of the sort has ever been mentioned during my time at the club.

If there was a target, we would have left Marchese alone. He gave South plenty of free kicks and 50m penalties, we wanted him out there!
Maybe the problem was that you did leave him and Hankin alone. They kicked 10 between them so maybe the sling tackle was his only hope after having his pants pulled down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back