A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins to pull on the boots for Xavs this weekend! Unsure of which team he'll line up for but I'd say the 2s, although would love to see a 45 year old cousins up against some of local footy's best.
Quality person and outstanding role model for all of the young kids if true(Sarcasm), Bill Doherty would be having a nervous breakdown.

Also, Hamish Brayshaw, 2023 Sandover Medalist, says hello to the A section scribe all the way from Perth!

Good luck to most clubs for the new season, let's hope it's full of great memories, real footy is back.

Ben Cousins to pull on the boots for Xavs this weekend! Unsure of which team he'll line up for but I'd say the 2s, although would love to see a 45 year old cousins up against some of local footy's best.
Did he get a teaching job at Xavier College to get him across the line?

Quality person and outstanding role model for all of the young kids if true(Sarcasm), Bill Doherty would be having a nervous breakdown.

Also, Hamish Brayshaw, 2023 Sandover Medalist, says hello to the A section scribe all the way from Perth!

Good luck to most clubs for the new season, let's hope it's full of great memories, real footy is back.
It's rubbish

STOP THE PRESSES!!! Skobs have got a gun forward from the WAFL. a good size, multiple goal kicker, the "full monty"
Signed, sealed and delivered........so they thought. Until OX got him a teaching job...Are Skobs going off their nut!!!
Absolutely spewing...Be worth standing on the boundary line this sat at TH King...wont be a game for weak hearts and thats just the Lunch......
He didn't get a teaching job at Xavier, he got a very, very part time job as assistant year 7 football co-ordinator :think:

Xavs debuting 35 year olds, SKOB a 17 year old and two 18 year olds straight out of year 12.
Braaaaaaghton deserve big praise, 23 pts vs a full 45 against UNI blues who had a fresh out of the afl james stewart in the side, should've won by a lot more than what they did if they kicked straight. OB year on year keep school talent in house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braaaaaaghton deserve big praise, 23 pts vs a full 45 against UNI blues who had a fresh out of the afl james stewart in the side, should've won by a lot more than what they did if they kicked straight. OB year on year keep school talent in house.
I call Bulltish.
I looked on PlayHQ and Braahton one pointers pulled off great win with 20 PPA points vs 45 PPA points!

Well, my lions are well and truly outclassed by a better OMs side than what we saw in 2023.

Collegians will miss Mirra, Michie, Sofronidis and Ferguson this year. Good to see a young kid in Josh Walker make his debut, he will only get better.

Oh and Jeff Gobells isn’t 35, but 39. Credit to him though, it’s not an easy league to get a kick in and he seems to have played quite well.

Back to the lions, we have SKOB at home this week. They haven’t liked playing us at the Trott recently, so hopefully we get back on the winning side of the ledger this Saturday in the grand final rematch.

Well, my lions are well and truly outclassed by a better OMs side than what we saw in 2023.

Collegians will miss Mirra, Michie, Sofronidis and Ferguson this year. Good to see a young kid in Josh Walker make his debut, he will only get better.

Oh and Jeff Gobells isn’t 35, but 39. Credit to him though, it’s not an easy league to get a kick in and he seems to have played quite well.

Back to the lions, we have SKOB at home this week. They haven’t liked playing us at the Trott recently, so hopefully we get back on the winning side of the ledger this Saturday in the grand final rematch.
To be fair- OMs lost Borthwick, Freezer, Coffield, Smart amongst others. I watched. Collegians clearly better but on a warm day they ran out of steam. OM's in were good. Would be great to see Ned Long and Jack Paris play a game of ammos but do not think we will see them in this comp.

WesleyAFL- Trott is a graveyard for SKOBAFL
SCOTCH VFL- not much for the hipsters in Camberwell
Melbournians- Xavs missing recruits
BluesAFL
Braahton one pointers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back