C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the top 4’s and % in both Seniors and Reserves, is it safe to say the top 4 is set?
Reserves indicate depth, so interesting it’s the 4 same teams.
Thoughts? Jumping the gun?

Huge crowd at AJAX Saturday. They have two great sides and gave GE a lesson. Also to be mentioned a fantastic ceremony in memory of the holocaust victims. Two of the Jewish players from GE proudly said a few words. Fifteen ex POWs were in attendance aged from 80 to 99.
Well done to both clubs on what sounds like a great sign of respect to those Holocaust victims.

Looks like that is possible but it is still early in the season with OS trips and injuries that could shape things differently. I wouldn't write off Mazenod who have had quite mixed results but seem to have a solid core and finished strongly last year

Looks like that is possible but it is still early in the season with OS trips and injuries that could shape things differently. I wouldn't write off Mazenod who have had quite mixed results but seem to have a solid core and finished strongly last year
We'll know better after the Olympic Games period, because a lot of the players from most clubs will want to go to France to check out the Olympics and cheer on the Australians. Round 15 could tell us a lot about which teams will be in the finals race, and which clubs are trying to avoid relegation to D1 for 2025.

We'll know better after the Olympic Games period, because a lot of the players from most clubs will want to go to France to check out the Olympics and cheer on the Australians. Round 15 could tell us a lot about which teams will be in the finals race, and which clubs are trying to avoid relegation to D1 for 2025.
By round 15 Jase I hope we have a fair idea of what is happening

What a round coming up. Tips in bold

9 v 10 Glen Eira v Oakleigh
7 v 8 Monash v PEGS
3 v 1 Parkdale v AJAX
2 v 4 Hampton v Old Carey
5 v 6 Mazenod v Marcellin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back